superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Exclamation I received unexpected C4 EXTREME so expect an EXTREME review

I received an unexpected tub of C4 EXTREME in the icy blue razz flavor a couple of weeks
    ago so first off a HUGE thanks to Nutrabolt and of course ALL their reps here on the forum
    for letting me give this a try and posting my thoughts on it. I've always been candid and
    straight up on all my reviews here in this forum and also anywhere else I post up feedback
    so hopefully Nutabolt doesn't take too personal on MY opinion and feedback of this product.

I'm a fan of C4 Ultimate and C4 Extreme the one with 300mg in the profile and I've recommended
    both of those products to people in this forum and outside of this forum and I feel both of those
    versions are a step up from the original version which you usually have to take two servings of it
    to feel the effects. I've never needed more than one serving of either of the two versions that I've
    mentioned that I liked so again it was much better improvement over the original.

When I first saw this new version of C4 EXTREME and it's profile on IG, Stacked3D, and Priceplow
    I kept trying to figure why are they calling it EXTREME there is nothing extreme about the profile.
    My feelings as to the ad's is that there trying to sell this as a PW with no artificial coloring, flavoring,
    and no prop blend but the disclosed profile is WEAK so why call it EXTREME! I feel there is a huge
    market for people who are sensitive to caffeine and stimulants so 200mg of caffeine is a good dose
    but the rest of the profile really doesn't do much more and by putting the word EXTREME on the label
    might actually keep people who are sensitive to caffeine away from trying this because they see the
    word EXTREME. We know that a lot of the sales people in GNC's and Vitamin Shoppe's don't have a
    clue on what their selling so they will probably NOT recommend this version of C4 to someone looking
    for a low stimulant PW cause they see the word EXTREME on the label.

I will be giving my feedback from a 10gm dosage and not the 6.4gm on the label because
    I train first thing in the a.m. and though I do not use caffeine or use anything with stimulants
    anytime during the day so I want to feel my energy and focus before I train and the 200mg of
    caffeine in the 6.4 dosage may not have much of an effect on me especially now in the summer
    when my calories are a bit lower so again I'm basing my feedback on a 10gm serving.

Serving Size 6.4g (Appox. 1 level scoop)
    Servings Per Container30
    Amount Per Serving %DV
    CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine 2 g †
    Citrulline Nitrate [as NitraMax (NO3-C)™] 1 g †
    Creatine Nitrate (NO3-T®) 1 g †
    Caffeine (as Caffeine Anhydrous) 200 mg †
    N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 200 mg †
    Huperzine A [from Toothed Clubmoss (Huperzia serrata) Aerial Parts Extract 50 mcg †

† Daily Value not established
    Other Ingredients:
    Natural Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Malic Acid, Calcium Silicate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Spirulina extract (color).

Ingredient profile- 6/10- It's open and you see all the dosages of each of the ingredients
    but this as I mentioned is the caffeine amount for someone who is sensitive which I'm
    perfectly fine with cause as I mentioned there's a lot a people out there who can't handle
    a lot of caffeine but dose the other ingredients better. The Huperzine should be 100mcg
    and it works better with some form of choline so for me putting any one you want would of
    done the trick. The N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine could have been higher than 200mg to really feel
    the effects better and get rid of the Beta -Analine and dose either 3gm of L-Citrulline or
    6 gm of Citrulline Malate and that would of been a better profile at the 1 serving dosage
    for someone who is sensitive to caffeine but again it doesn't make it an EXTREME profile.

Mix Ability- 10/10- I mixed the 10gm serving in different water dosages and it mixed
    perfectly each and every time with no foam and very little sediment so there are
    no mixing issues at all with this formula and it has a light blue color from the Spirulina
    extract so none of that heavy blue color from the artificial dyes that you usually see
    in a blue raspberry flavor. Some people like this but I personally could care less if has
    color or no color and what's important to me are the effects.

Taste- 9/10- A light refreshing blue raspberry flavor is what you'll taste when you first
    take a sip then you taste a light lemon finish. It tasted like when your eating a Bomb Pop
    and your licking the blue and white part together. Each time I consumed this I added
    ice cold water with crushed ice and it was pretty tasty for a naturally flavored PW but
    then again there wasn't a lot of EXTREME ingredients to mask. If you like blue razz
    then I can't see anyone not liking this flavor.

Energy- 7/10- This is based off a 10gm scoop so it's about 3 1//2 gm more than the dosage
    on the label so for me it just felt like a smooth caffeine hit and I made sure to use this on
    training days where a lot of focus and muscle mind connection was not needed so I used
    it on body parts like biceps, chest,triceps,and shoulders where I focus on high reps and
    not so much on moving heavy weight like on back and leg days.

There was definitely no focus but honestly none of the C4 versions I've used ever really
    delivered in the focus dept and it's mostly hard hitting energy from the Ultimate version and
    the Extreme version which has 300mg of caffeine which is what I like from both of these
    versions. They are both actually the same caffeine amount and stimulants and the difference
    is the Ultimate delivers a better pump package.

This new C4 version at 10gm kept me energized throughout my workout but again nothing
    EXTREME about where I was totally in the zone and it had no effect on my mood either
    while I was training or after. It just wore off right after I finished working out so if you use
    pre's in the late afternoon or evening I don't think anyone is gonna have any sleep issues
    with this one and again this was a 10gm dosage.

Pumps- 6/10- I'm pretty muscular and very low on body fat so I pump up pretty quick on
    my own but when I add ingredients like L-Citrulline, glycerol, and agmatine the pumps are
    even better but at 10gm of this C4 the nitrates had barely any effect on me when it came
    to pumps. I threw nothing but high rep work at my muscles for arms,chest,and shoulders
    and honestly I really didn't see much from it so maybe I just don't respond to nitrates like
    some others do and that's why I suggested in the beginning of this review to get rid of the
    beta analine and add a decent dose of L-Citrulline or malate so the sensitive caffeine users
    can get more than energy at the 6.4 gm dosage.

Overall- 7/10- I wasn't impressed with the open profile when I saw it and the claim
    of it being EXTREME and after trying it 3x it proved to be NOT EXTREME as I thought
    and again that was at a higher dosage than recommended on the label. My opinion and
    again I'm just trying to be honest, if your sensitive to caffeine then you would be better
    off using a caffeine free pump preworkout and just add 100, 150, or 200mg of caffeine
    to it. A lot of these products have really good pump ingredients are dosed well and
    some have decent focus ingredients to them which will pair nicely with whatever caffeine
    amount you add to it. From my experience this C4 EXTREME lacked focus, pumps, and
    any real dosage of performance ingredients so you will end up having to add all this to it
    to experience any of that so at $34.99 a tub there are better options out there.

Thank you once again to Nutrabolt for the opp to try out and post my honest
    thoughts on this version of C4 and though I didn't feel it was worthy of the
    EXTREME slapped on the label I still will use and recommend your other versions
    that I mentioned above that I liked.
    Last edited by superhuman67; 08-18-2019 at 05:10 PM.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

No matter what the water amount whether it was 10oz or more the powder always
    mixed well and the flavor came through refreshingly good.

Here I have it mixed with a carbohydrate powder which I do with all my pre's since I train fasted
    in the early a.m. and it was still tasting good even mixed with more water and a carb source.
    Nutrabolt aka Cellucor has always been good at flavoring their stimulant and powdered supplements
    and I'm one who never minded the heavy coloring but I guess it's a good move to remove the dyes
    for the people who aren't fans of the coloring but it still doesn't make it EXTREME.

sanxinbio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    which company brand best bodybuilding supplement tell me about i am new beginner ?

blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Excellent review bro. Was waiting for your thought. Got the same package, but still haven't opened it. Somehow my open pwos get spoiled pretty quickly.
    Profile is very simple. I will probably just add 4-5g citrulline to it for better pumps. Should make a good stackable pre.
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the honest review
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

Originally Posted by sanxinbio View Post
    which company brand best bodybuilding supplement tell me about i am new beginner ?
    If your a beginner make sure your training properly for your goals and FOOD is the BEST supplement
    for gains.

Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    Excellent review bro. Was waiting for your thought. Got the same package, but still haven't opened it. Somehow my open pwos get spoiled pretty quickly.
    Profile is very simple. I will probably just add 4-5g citrulline to it for better pumps. Should make a good stackable pre.
    Keep your opened pre's stored in the fridge or freezer and they'll never spoil or clump up but
    I'm sure you already know that . When you do crack open your tub try it on it's own before
    adding citrulline first to see how the pump effect is for you.

Originally Posted by burntreality View Post
    Thanks for the honest review
    THANK YOU and Nutrabolt for the opp to try this new version of C4 and you know I always
    keep it real when I do a review.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I happened to like this pre, especially in comparison to the C4 OG, which is the only other C4 I ever used.

Of course, my workouts and yours are quite different, I’m sure ... I know you lift circles around me, so I won’t even go there

Also, I used mine after a 4 week steam break, so one scoop was sufficiently potent for me.

I just had a week of being very sick, so no workouts and another mini-vacation from a pre. I am planning to get 2-3 workouts in this week, so this pre will suffice, I’m sure.

I enjoyed reading your review, as always.

blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) blokpost has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Keep your opened pre's stored in the fridge or freezer and they'll never spoil or clump up but
    I'm sure you already know that . When you do crack open your tub try it on it's own before
    adding citrulline first to see how the pump effect is for you.
    yeah, freezer works great for that. Already have 2 pres there

I <3 Keto bomb...

Thumbs up

yeah, freezer works great for that. Already have 2 pres there
    Only 2 I've got seven and as soon as I finish a couple that have a few servings left then
    I can finally crack open my tub of REIGN, Quake, and HyperMax which I have in my stash.

stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) stad0203 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Only 2 I've got seven and as soon as I finish a couple that have a few servings left then
    I can finally crack open my tub of REIGN, Quake, and HyperMax which I have in my stash.
    Got a couple Quake stashed away as well. Thanks again for the review. If you ever end up with an empty freezer you know where we are

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

Originally Posted by stad0203 View Post
    Got a couple Quake stashed away as well. Thanks again for the review. If you ever end up with an empty freezer you know where we are
    I haven't cracked open my Quake but when I do I'll probably try it a couple times at 2 scoops but I
    already know the 200mg of L-Theanine at 2 scoops isn't gonna let me feel the energy the way I should
    so I'll probably end up stacking 1 scoop with other pre's and thermos. Thanks for the opp to try out this
    version of C4 and if I free up some room in my freezer I'll let you know but I still have a few pre's in my
    stash I need to crack open sometime in the near future.

I haven't cracked open my Quake but when I do I'll probably try it a couple times at 2 scoops but I
    already know the 200mg of L-Theanine at 2 scoops isn't gonna let me feel the energy the way I should
    so I'll probably end up stacking 1 scoop with other pre's and thermos. Thanks for the opp to try out this
    version of C4 and if I free up some room in my freezer I'll let you know but I still have a few pre's in my
    stash I need to crack open sometime in the near future.
    1.5 scoop + caffeine tab worked perfectly for me.

I <3 Keto bomb...

1.5 scoop + caffeine tab worked perfectly for me.
    I'm on my training layoff right now to rest up after hitting it hard for 5 months at 5-6 days a week
    so when I start my next training cycle I'll start with the lighter pre's since I'll be off caffeine for a month
    so I'll probably crack open Quake and use it at the full 2 scoops and see how it feels and then I'll probably
    end up using it mostly at 1 scoop combined with other pre's and thermos so I only get 100 mg of that
    L-Theanine instead of the 200 from 2 scoops. I'm sure the first couple of times at 2 scoops it'll hit me
    good but then I know once I get rolling in my training cycle there gonna be days I take 2 scoops and I
    won't feel anything.

I'm on my training layoff right now to rest up after hitting it hard for 5 months at 5-6 days a week
    so when I start my next training cycle I'll start with the lighter pre's since I'll be off caffeine for a month
    so I'll probably crack open Quake and use it at the full 2 scoops and see how it feels and then I'll probably
    end up using it mostly at 1 scoop combined with other pre's and thermos so I only get 100 mg of that
    L-Theanine instead of the 200 from 2 scoops. I'm sure the first couple of times at 2 scoops it'll hit me
    good but then I know once I get rolling in my training cycle there gonna be days I take 2 scoops and I
    won't feel anything.
    You might feel less energy at 2 scoops, then at 1 lol.

I <3 Keto bomb...