golan4840 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Skinny-fat with wide hips and waist. How bad is it?

Hi everyone. I'm 190 cm, 89 kg currently.
    Long story short, I've been fat most of my life but in the past 6 months I've been on a successful cut. went from about 103 kg to 89 currently, and in my opinion I also gained a small amount of muscle in that time (I really had close to nothing when I started).
    Following a beginner fbw program on around 800 calorie deficit (started at 500 and gradually increased) and 2 grams of protein per kilo of body weight per day.

As I slimed down I noticed that my love handles area is not getting smaller and I'm starting to think I could be sh!t out of luck genetically speaking. Although there is still some fat to be lost there for sure.

How bad you guys think it is and what can I do to make it better? (I will go on a clean long bulk in about a month or 2).

pics:

h ttps://imgur.com/a/3GylSLL

Am I worrying about it too much?

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes you are worrying too much. It's also one of the most common "problem areas" for men... and much more significant visually when one has less muscle.

Focus on building mass.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "

FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I build fat in the same area, OP. As Tucane said, you should build some muscle. Get on a good program and lift. Don't worry about the fat right now. Just get a good base of muscle and deal with the fat later. That way you will have something good to cut down to.

Best of luck
    Calls 'em like I sees 'em Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew

golan4840 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FatBallz View Post
    I build fat in the same area, OP. As Tucane said, you should build some muscle. Get on a good program and lift. Don't worry about the fat right now. Just get a good base of muscle and deal with the fat later. That way you will have something good to cut down to.

Best of luck
    Originally Posted by Tucane View Post
    Yes you are worrying too much. It's also one of the most common "problem areas" for men... and much more significant visually when one has less muscle.

Focus on building mass.
    Thank you both. Based on the pictures, how well you think it would look once I put on some muscle? Right now it looks terrible... probably way worse than most cases :/

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by golan4840 View Post
    Thank you both. Based on the pictures, how well you think it would look once I put on some muscle? Right now it looks terrible... probably way worse than most cases :/
    Everyone blows minor imperfections out of proportion if they spend too long looking in the mirror - it's called body dysmorphia

There is seldom such a problem that is not fixed simply by gaining some muscle then trimming excess fat.

Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tucane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by golan4840 View Post
    Nah, you look fine for being untrained. A few years of dedicated muscle building will do you good.
    ~ Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ~

" As mind ~ as matter "