Thread: quick tip

FahadFMD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

quick tip

hello there i just started working out like 3 days ago and im with my friend who have been working out for more than 6 years and i want to start taking Super mass Gainer since im only 42KG but he said that its too early for u to take that u need to workout for at least 1 month then u can buy stuff but im really confused now because i think with the super mass gainer it could help me gain more weight so the question is, is my friend right i should wait or i can take the super mass gainer while i been working for 3 or 4 days ?

thanks

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think that for now it's probably a good idea to focus on getting calories from whole foods--not necessarily because there's something special that happens after 6 months of working out that makes it work better, or anything like that. Simply that you don't want to get in the habit early on of depending on supplements.

If you rely on your mass gainer to put on size, chances are you're going to start neglecting things like fruits, vegetables, tubers, all the stuff that gives you important nutrients, in favor of a quick and easy 1000cal shake.

Learn more about nutrition, get some experience under your belt in terms of monitoring calories, macros, etc. and then revisit the idea of mass gainer
    BP: 275
    SQ: 405
    DL: 500
    Bodyweight 180

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You should wait until you stall out before taking any supplements like a weight gainer. Just eat a bit more and be consistent with your workout and since you're just starting you'll be getting newbie gains as well.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FahadFMD View Post
    hello there i just started working out like 3 days ago and im with my friend who have been working out for more than 6 years and i want to start taking Super mass Gainer since im only 42KG but he said that its too early for u to take that u need to workout for at least 1 month then u can buy stuff but im really confused now because i think with the super mass gainer it could help me gain more weight so the question is, is my friend right i should wait or i can take the super mass gainer while i been working for 3 or 4 days ?

thanks
    Don't bother with super mass gainers, eat more food and more calorie dense foods, and drink more calories too.

You also probably need to be on a better routine.