itsarypie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Burning Lower back fat on muscles?

Hey! I’m 18 years old 5’8”, 112 lbs and am in very good shape. I used to do low carb, and work out twice a day every day as of the beginning 2019 but now I do once a day every other day. I’ve built muscle on my lower back oblique area and I guess the muscle is making the little fat I have there bulge out. It’s the type where you can grab it 🙈How should I fix is? I stopped doing exercises targeting that muscle. I want to shred that fat off without loosing weight everywhere since I am already skinny I just have some fat over it! I also am eating carbs now just very clean of course. Thanks!!

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your BMI is dangerously low and it is critical you do not try and lose anymore weight. Therefore my advice is you must aim to add weight for the time being, I am glad to read you have lowered your exercise amount down as you shouldn't be doing excessive exercise at your current weight.

You are young and very lean therefore my advice is to follow a full body weight training program and limit cardio whilst aim to add about about 2lbs a month for the time being. Women generally function and should have a higher level of bf% in order to support there bodily functions and figure therefore adding muscle and some fat would most likely be beneficial for you.

As for eating carbs they will not make you fat and will help with your energy levels please read this in terms of nutritional guidance:-

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

You should be aiming to eat about 200-300 calories above your maintenance TDEE although I wouldn't be overall concerned by this should you eat more as gaining weight is generally the priority.

I can recommend some training programs if you would like some, but the essential part for you is to get your nutrition on point where you are gaining weight, consume your required macros as stated in the link above and then consume any kind of calories you like to hit your surplus (be that nutritional foods or non-nutritional foods it doesn't matter for body composition).

As I have stated please DO NOT attempt to lose any more weight as this will not aid in your body composition you need to gain weight and build muscle. Going any lower may have health effects which are best to avoid, seeking professional medical help may also be a wise choice but ensuring you eat more and gain weight is overall the target you need to address.

JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFIT03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by itsarypie View Post
    Hey! I’m 18 years old 5’8”, 112 lbs and am in very good shape. I used to do low carb, and work out twice a day every day as of the beginning 2019 but now I do once a day every other day. I’ve built muscle on my lower back oblique area and I guess the muscle is making the little fat I have there bulge out. It’s the type where you can grab it How should I fix is? I stopped doing exercises targeting that muscle. I want to shred that fat off without loosing weight everywhere since I am already skinny I just have some fat over it! I also am eating carbs now just very clean of course. Thanks!!
    What type of training are you currently doing and do you eat 5 times per day?
    Julia Cammoile

Feel free to add me on facebook - I love to connect with people

My aim is to inspire, educate and motivate as many as I possibly can!