xSKoRM is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to fix uneven pec sizes? (special case)

http s://imgur.com/a/lYP8ytM

Note: I cannot fully straighten my left arm due to childhood injury. I can go to about 135° (given a fully straightened arm is 180°)

You can see my right pec (phone hand) is a bit bigger and has a fuller shape on the outside of the pec. The left pec has a sharper curve and does not look as full.

I only do DB bench pressing to avoid this type of thing but still... I'm thinking that the lack of adduction I can apply to my left pec on a bench is what's doing this. I just cannot get close to lockout on my left side

What type of excercises/volume should I add to my uneven side to make it grow more? Should I focus on things that maximize adduction of the pec?

Emilia198 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Emilia198 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Emilia198 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Emilia198 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Utilizing the seat press with a bar can prompt muscle dissimilarities since one portion of the muscle group(ie left or right pec) can turn out to be increasingly prevailing and the other can unwind since the weight is associated with the bar. To fix this or forestall it, I would recommend fusing a hand weight press-style exercise and diminishing your utilization with the seat press to attempt to try and out the muscle lopsidedness. Along these lines, every one of your pegs should be similarly as occupied with every development.