Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JaegerBrah View Post
    100% this. We honestly have no viable picks this election and it'll come down to Trudeau vs. Scheer. Pick your poison and hope you survive another recession.
    I agree... the only hope we have is that Harper will be pulling some strings behind the scene. People can hate his policies all they want but Canada was one of the few countries that didnt really get hit too hard by the last recession. The issues we are having now is that we never really got out of the slump. Trudeau claims they have created like a million new jobs under his govt which is true. Pretty much all of those jobs are in the public sector though. We need jobs in the private sector since they actually make the country money.

lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lildave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    oops

ive done 0 research on canadian politics. i thought he was from the 90s

I'd suggest listening to this. Its almost an hour long and I cant really cliffs it but I'd say even a lot of American's would agree with Harpers views.

BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    How did Trudeau ever get elected? I will never understand.
    He's an incredibly well-connected deep state character.

"Stephen Bronfman, who played key role in Canadian PM’s rise, was involved in complex offshore web, leaked papers show

The chief fundraiser and senior adviser to the Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau, who played a critical role in the rise to power of the charismatic politician, was involved in the movement of millions of dollars to offshore havens, the Paradise Papers reveal.

Stephen Bronfman, heir to the Seagram fortune, who was instrumental in Trudeau’s successful bid for the leadership of the Canadian Liberal party in 2013 and the premiership two years later, engaged through his family investment business in a complex web of entities in the US, Israel and the Cayman Islands. Multimillion-dollar cashflows between the three jurisdictions might legally have avoided taxes in the US, Canada and Israel.

The leaked documents unveil a close relationship between two wealthy families who collaborated to shift millions of dollars to the Cayman Islands. On one side were the Bronfman family, inheritors of the Seagram distillery fortune in Montreal.
    "

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...aradise-papers

The Bronfman family - originally tobacco farmers and later on bootleggers who made their big hit during the Prohibition - has supported the Canadian liberals for over a 100 years - and vice versa - and generally have been/are THE financial backers of them.

"The Bronfmans eventually got a bit of money together working as cowboys. They rounded up wild horses in Montana, brought them back across the border, broke them and sold them as “green broke” cart horses, then went into the hotel business, which led them to the more lucrative liquor trade.

When the American government outlawed alcohol in 1920, the Bronfmans were happy to provide liquor to parched Yanks.

According to Peter C. Newman’s best-selling 1978 book, Bronfman Dynasty, at their distillery in Yorkton, Sask., the Bronfmans mixed industrial alcohol with water and caramel, added a dash of sulphuric acid, aged it in casks for two days to let the acid work on the wood, then bottled it with fake labels—Johnny Walker instead of Johnnie Walker, for example—and sold it at a huge profit.

https://www.macleans.ca/politics/ott...the-bronfmans/

Now here is where it gets even more interesting, enter Clare Bronfman, sister of Stephen Bronfman seen above

US heiress Clare Bronfman has pleaded guilty to her role in an alleged sex trafficking operation. Bronfman, the 40-year-old heir to the Seagram alcohol fortune, was accused of using more than $100m (£77m) to fund the suspected sex cult Nxivm. She pleaded guilty on two counts - conspiracy to conceal and harbour illegal immigrants for financial gain, and fraudulent use of identification. She told the court in Brooklyn that she was "truly remorseful". "I wanted to do good in the world and help people," she added. "However, I have made mistakes." Six people in total have been accused of being involved with Nxivm, pronounced nexium.

Ah, bless her heart, another well-connected billionaire, involved in sex trafficking and ped0 networking.

Time to tie it all together. You saw the scandal mentioned in the thread where Trudeau is apparently going to get fuked for stonewalling the investigation.

Ready?

Turns out the company involved - SNC Lavalin - has close ties to the very same Bronfman family mentioned above. Well it's one of the extensions of the Bronfman empire

"Emma Griffin and Neil Bruce, the CEO of SNC Lavalin, sold their Montreal home on March 14th for more than $3.3 million. They have not purchased a new home, and Journal de Quebec is reporting that the deed of sale for their Westmount home states that “she will soon become a non-resident of Canada”.

It’s unclear if her move abroad is motivated by fear of criminal charges. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police has had an open investigation into the firm since it was indicted by Swiss prosecutors in 2012.

Bruce, as far as we know, does not intend to leave the country. He has said publicly that he plans to remain in Montreal but is in no rush to purchase another home.

It was reported by TVA Nouvelles last month that Griffin was working as a non-executive director of Claridge Inc., the investment arm of Stephen Bronfman, the son of billionaire Charles Bronfman, an heir of the Seagrams liquor fortune. Bronfman is a Liberal treasurer and has been described as a close friend to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. In response to that report, Trudeau publicly denied that his office ever discussed the SNC Lavalin case with Bronfman."

https://buffalochronicle.com/2019/03...ada-eminently/

There's more, but this should be a good start.

blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blindsideflank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lildave View Post

I'd suggest listening to this. Its almost an hour long and I cant really cliffs it but I'd say even a lot of American's would agree with Harpers views.
    Harper is a fantastic economist and was probably our best PM but his support of oil and gas will always be held against him. I was an angsts teen that was anti Harper but after reading more about his tenure, he was excellent despite making very tough decisions including unpopular corporate bailouts. This man actually ran the country though and I’d vote for him now.
    "Grow up Harriet"

Originally Posted by blindsideflank View Post
    Harper is a fantastic economist and was probably our best PM but his support of oil and gas will always be held against him. I was an angsts teen that was anti Harper but after reading more about his tenure, he was excellent despite making very tough decisions including unpopular corporate bailouts. This man actually ran the country though and I’d vote for him now.
    The tough decisions he made pulled us through the recession. People keep calling Andrew Harper 2.0 like its a bad thing. I actually would be pretty happy if Andrew is just the face and Harper is basically guiding him along with the rest of his team.