View Poll Results: Should I tell her fiance about her dirty secrets

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, ****ing tell him

2 40.00%
  • No, let it go and learn from the experience

3 60.00%
    steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Serious question. I was dating a girl and found out she was a prostitute. Should I

This is a long story but I will keep it brief. I meet a hot girl and had sex with her on the first date. She kept pushing for a relationship but I did not want a relationship as I was happy being single and dating several girls. However, we got closer and started some kind of relationship but one day I found out she was a $400 per hour prostitute. I was really shocked but I rationalised that since I was dating so many girls it would not be a problem to keep the sex relationship with this girl. After some time she told me she got a normal job and she was not doing the sex work anymore and I believed her like an idiot.

Anyway, we kept seeing each other for over a year and in this time I learned she had a chump overseas who was totally crazy for her despite the fact she broke up with him several times and she told me she doesn't like him or even respect him. She told me this several times. The poor guy even came to visit her twice and even quit his job to be with her while at the same time she was coming to sleep with me daily. Nevertheless, she is keeping him as a safety mattress for when she gets tired of humping for money. I also discovered she never really quit the sex work, she was just doing it in a more secret way just a few times per month.

One day this girl dumped me and told me she wanted to be friends. I didn't accept this as we were never friends to begin with but I was hurt so I started checking her social media and noticed she was dating other guys (she is a prostitute but she was dating these other guys for free while she was with me and her fiance) I confronted and she confessed she broke up with me because she likes sex with these guys more and that one of them has a very big dick and she loves big ones. This really hurt my ego and I miss her to be honest even she is a total piece of ****. After i found out this she told me she never wants to see me anymore that we are strangers now.

I am butthurt specially since she deceive me so much and she kept pushing for a relationship despite all the dirty things she was doing and was even deleting pretty girls from my social media. I want to revenge from her. I know for a fact she is still engaged to the poor chump overseas and he has no idea about anything she is doing behind him.

My question is: Should I tell him everything, I know his facebook and can send him a message and also have some video evidence of the girl. She is dumb and she also does livestreams where she poses very sexual from a hotel. She has a shared house to keep appearances she is a good student girl but she also goes to hotels to work as a sex worker. I have a video of her getting ready for a client from what is clearly a hotel room and she even says that she is getting ready to go dating (go dating a client). I think that video will be enough evidence to get him to realise the truth or at least think twice before marrying this girl.

This will not get me anything other than the satisfaction of revenge and also will save that chump from marrying a heartless prostitute that will only bring him misery.

Longstory short: A prostitute conned me into a relationship then she ditched me to go **** other guys. She is also using a guy overseas for marriage. I want revenge so I want to tip the fiance about all her dirty secrets. Should I go ahead?

damlurker550 is a name known to all. (+5000) damlurker550 is a name known to all. (+5000) damlurker550 is a name known to all. (+5000) damlurker550 is a name known to all. (+5000) damlurker550 is a name known to all. (+5000) damlurker550 is a name known to all. (+5000) damlurker550 is a name known to all. (+5000) damlurker550 is a name known to all. (+5000) damlurker550 is a name known to all. (+5000) damlurker550 is a name known to all. (+5000) damlurker550 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    On my phone right now so i can't seem to see the pics. Will check on PC later.
    While you were partying I studied the Blade.

Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Witherman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Day 1: I have tried every browser at my disposal and it blows my mind because the pics just refuse to load.

Day 2: I have concluded that I must have received some sort of virus through my email. I have canceled all email accounts and reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Pics still not loading.

Day 3: I'm running out of options here. There must be some glitch in the Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Operating System. Thanks Bill Gates. Switching to MAC OS X maybe this will prove effective.

Day 4: MAC OS X installation complete. I'm drawing a blank here. Pics still won't load. After ruling out software errors, I am convinced that there must be some lingering mechanical failure in my system. I have placed an order to newegg for rush delivery of a new Western Digital Caviar Black HDD. Will give this another shot tomorrow.

Day 5: Harddrive has arrived and has been installed. To no avail, the pictures will not load. I have not shaved or showered in a week. My clothes stink. I have lost my job...all because these confounded pictures will not load. I'm done with the whole electronics thing. I will be moving into an Amish community and this will be my last update on this issue. Good luck and good riddance.
    My pits are my pride
    Raiders | Seahawks | Iowa Hawkeyes

Currently Making America Great Again

Mod Reps: 2
    Mod Negs: 1
    Trips to band camp: 4

steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What kind of pictures do you guys want. I just want you to reply to my question. Should I seek revenge and sell out the prostitute or not?

Registered User MirinCanadian99's Avatar
    MirinCanadian99 is a name known to all. (+5000) MirinCanadian99 is a name known to all. (+5000) MirinCanadian99 is a name known to all. (+5000) MirinCanadian99 is a name known to all. (+5000) MirinCanadian99 is a name known to all. (+5000) MirinCanadian99 is a name known to all. (+5000) MirinCanadian99 is a name known to all. (+5000) MirinCanadian99 is a name known to all. (+5000) MirinCanadian99 is a name known to all. (+5000) MirinCanadian99 is a name known to all. (+5000) MirinCanadian99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are one big fool and clueless bozo. You know she does sex work and you still decide to stay with her and have sex with her.

I swear to God this generation of men will do anything and tolerate anything just to get their dink wet and they end up catching feels because thats how humans are and then they are surprised that the chick they were banging is a psychopath.

Listen very carefully and I mean very carefully. Dont text this chick, dont contact this chick and dont even mention her anymore. Shes gone, move on and find normal women.
    175 lbs at 14% bf. Long term goal 170 lbs at 10% bf

-Works in a bank now crew

-Focus on myself crew

-If you’re not progressing in life, you’re doing something wrong

Originally Posted by MirinCanadian99 View Post
    You are one big fool and clueless bozo. You know she does sex work and you still decide to stay with her and have sex with her.

I swear to God this generation of men will do anything and tolerate anything just to get their dink wet and they end up catching feels because thats how humans are and then they are surprised that the chick they were banging is a psychopath.

Listen very carefully and I mean very carefully. Dont text this chick, dont contact this chick and dont even mention her anymore. Shes gone, move on and find normal women.

I was conned because I didn't know she was a prostitute until much later when I developed some feelings for her. Of course I didn't call her or texted her after, I'm stupid but not retarded. Yes, you are totally right she was a total psychopath. But this still doesn't answer my question. Should I sell her out with her fiance or not. I don't want her back for a relationship or for sex or for anything. However, she crossed my and I feel I want to revenge

BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000) BRBMakingMoney is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by steelchoco View Post
    I believed her like an idiot.
    Indeed.

Haven't you heard, you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Having dated several sex workers and strippers (there's alot of cross over between the two) myself, I can honestly tell you that after being paid for sex it changes a girl, forever. There's really no coming back from that, it turns sex into something that is transactional in their mind and it is no longer considered a 'mutually enjoyable' act. Girls that do that have done p4p are lost from ever entering a normal relationship ever, no matter how hard they try to deny it.

With the increase of mass casual prostitution in the western world through things like 'sugar relationships' and just the general increase in transactional relationships/dating, gold diggers etc. this sort of problem is going to become more and more common.

No, don't seek revenge, because there's nothing to be gained from it, and certainly still things to lose. Treat it as a lesson, and move on.

rikugunchusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rikugunchusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rikugunchusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rikugunchusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rikugunchusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rikugunchusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rikugunchusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rikugunchusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rikugunchusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rikugunchusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rikugunchusa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by steelchoco View Post
    This is a long story but I will keep it brief. I meet a hot girl and had sex with her on the first date. She kept pushing for a relationship but I did not want a relationship as I was happy being single and dating several girls. However, we got closer and started some kind of relationship but one day I found out she was a $400 per hour prostitute. I was really shocked but I rationalised that since I was dating so many girls it would not be a problem to keep the sex relationship with this girl. After some time she told me she got a normal job and she was not doing the sex work anymore and I believed her like an idiot.

Anyway, we kept seeing each other for over a year and in this time I learned she had a chump overseas who was totally crazy for her despite the fact she broke up with him several times and she told me she doesn't like him or even respect him. She told me this several times. The poor guy even came to visit her twice and even quit his job to be with her while at the same time she was coming to sleep with me daily. Nevertheless, she is keeping him as a safety mattress for when she gets tired of humping for money. I also discovered she never really quit the sex work, she was just doing it in a more secret way just a few times per month.

One day this girl dumped me and told me she wanted to be friends. I didn't accept this as we were never friends to begin with but I was hurt so I started checking her social media and noticed she was dating other guys (she is a prostitute but she was dating these other guys for free while she was with me and her fiance) I confronted and she confessed she broke up with me because she likes sex with these guys more and that one of them has a very big dick and she loves big ones. This really hurt my ego and I miss her to be honest even she is a total piece of ****. After i found out this she told me she never wants to see me anymore that we are strangers now.

I am butthurt specially since she deceive me so much and she kept pushing for a relationship despite all the dirty things she was doing and was even deleting pretty girls from my social media. I want to revenge from her. I know for a fact she is still engaged to the poor chump overseas and he has no idea about anything she is doing behind him.

My question is: Should I tell him everything, I know his facebook and can send him a message and also have some video evidence of the girl. She is dumb and she also does livestreams where she poses very sexual from a hotel. She has a shared house to keep appearances she is a good student girl but she also goes to hotels to work as a sex worker. I have a video of her getting ready for a client from what is clearly a hotel room and she even says that she is getting ready to go dating (go dating a client). I think that video will be enough evidence to get him to realise the truth or at least think twice before marrying this girl.

This will not get me anything other than the satisfaction of revenge and also will save that chump from marrying a heartless prostitute that will only bring him misery.

Longstory short: A prostitute conned me into a relationship then she ditched me to go **** other guys. She is also using a guy overseas for marriage. I want revenge so I want to tip the fiance about all her dirty secrets. Should I go ahead?
    lol

Yes, I knew you can’t turn a hoe into a housewife and certainly wasn’t trying. However, the girl pretended that she wasn’t doing it anymore during the time we were together so I believed her. Last thing I know about her is she went back to prostitution full on after dumping me. I guess she must have got tired and decided to get some more cash out of that pussy. Anyway, I guess I will probably let it go as she gave me one year of free services and learn from the experience.