PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Maisie Williams with fangs

I know most of you are going to come in this thread talking about how ugly you think she looks but this gif is the best muh queen has ever looked and I’m going to share.

She’s needs a better manager, a healthy substance abuse problem, rhinoplasty, and someone like Harvey Weinstein to sexually traumatize her so she learn how to be a better cake faced Hollywood slut. What a waste of so much potential
    *If I can’t fit my dink in between her eyes, I don’t want her crew*
    *Glow expert*
    *_________ did nothing wrong*
    *Maisie Williams is a cutie*

TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    6'3 masterrace

Bench: 350 / Squat: 485 / Deadlift: 600

PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PutangRocky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    She’s 22. The fact she looks 16 just means there’s still hope for her.

Though she legit started doing the most repulsive things to her hair after GOT ended and it’s somehow made her look younger. She looks like a 13 year old girl next to Turner, icky
    *Glow expert*

TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrickHenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GoT went to chit when they tried to make those two kents attractive. Show me some slave teddies instead of these ogres.
    I laugh I rep crew
    always picks 5 crew
    LTC and proud.
    No teddies, small ass and wide shoulders.

Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000) Swept is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Aren’t fangs supposed to go on your canines lmao
    Everything I do is biblical

Originally Posted by TrickHenry View Post
    GoT went to chit when they tried to make those two kents attractive. Show me some slave teddies instead of these ogres.
    What are you talking about with Arya? She’s always been an androgynous character. They never tried to make her conventionally attractive for male audiences. They didn’t even give her any make up and she had her hair pulled back like her father and bro in the final two seasons.

Sansa for sure was supposed to be the most beautiful woman in the seven kingdoms though
    *Glow expert*

TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TappingTheZen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PutangRocky View Post
    She’s 22. The fact she looks 16 just means there’s still hope for her.

Though she legit started doing the most repulsive things to her hair after GOT ended and it’s somehow made her look younger. She looks like a 13 year old girl next to Turner, icky
    She looks like a SJW
    6'3 masterrace

Bench: 350 / Squat: 485 / Deadlift: 600

Originally Posted by TappingTheZen View Post
    She looks like a SJW
    I don’t think she is though. She doesn’t say anything political. They pretty much made her style and cut her hair like a little boy for most of her teen years so she’s making up for lost time by fitting in as many cringy styles as possible

*Glow expert*

xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xoyr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Son, I'm all about that LTC and youthful glow etc, but she looks like a damn child.
    “One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.” – Unknown

★ UK Crew ★

Originally Posted by xoyr View Post
    Son, I'm all about that LTC and youthful glow etc, but she looks like a damn child.
    *Glow expert*

Eugenics is a name known to all. (+5000) Eugenics is a name known to all. (+5000) Eugenics is a name known to all. (+5000) Eugenics is a name known to all. (+5000) Eugenics is a name known to all. (+5000) Eugenics is a name known to all. (+5000) Eugenics is a name known to all. (+5000) Eugenics is a name known to all. (+5000) Eugenics is a name known to all. (+5000) Eugenics is a name known to all. (+5000) Eugenics is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Look like a couple of trannies to me.

Stumbled across Sophie Turners nudes, she looks like a straight up tranny.

Originally Posted by Eugenics View Post
    Look like a couple of trannies to me.

Stumbled across Sophie Turners nudes, she looks like a straight up tranny.
    Maisie has the eyebrows of a full grown man but the face of a 14 year old girl and she is only 5’1. She has a petite but feminine build. She doesn’t meet misc standards but no way is she a tranny

Turner on the other hand has prominent jawline, has the average height of a male, and is as flat as board

*Glow expert*