Ady20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Choosing a belt.

Hi there guys.

Can you help me choose a cheap belt? I found some on aliexpress.
    My question is if a belt should have or not have a pad on the lombar zone.

Here is what I found that is cheap:
    see in attachments

What do you guys think? Thank you.
    Attached Images

bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bean438 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In my opinion a cheap belt will end up being an expensive belt.

Do yourself a favor and head on over to pioneer fitness. Matt will set you up with a really nice belt. Anything from the cheapest untreated leather belt, all the way to custom dye, and embroidering.

This really is an area where you but it right the first time, and only buy it once.

nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50) nwobhm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    www .roguefitness.com/rogue-echo-lifting-belt

Registered User Deep-Voiced-One's Avatar
    Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deep-Voiced-One is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree with Bean, why keep paying for belts that will break down on you, or potentially not serve their purpose properly? It's a small price to pay for a "Forever belt" and aside from going high quality and custom with Pioneer, you can also go high quality and custom from Best Belts too!

I went patriotic with the Italian flags for both my lifting belt and dip belt...

http://imgur.com/a/Ez64gW9

The only thing with custom belts is that it requires a bit of patience for it to be created and arrive, but they're worth while when they are completed and arrive.