ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Simmer down on pre

It's happened. I now have crazy social anxiety. And I'd like to chill with the pre workouts. I've been taking red white and boom with dmha 5 days a week before workout with extra L citt added.

I'd like to cut by hallf. Around 200ish and lil stims. I'd like to do this before seeing a doctor because I have a feeling it's this. The other two days I drink like a celcius.

What are some low stims that give you a good feeling. And I know about coffee, and I know they prob don't do sht anyway, but I have a dependency on the sht and like yo get off slowly by the same routine with powder pre. Name a good one and I won't even look at the label.

I just don't want to turn red by talking to people anymore and get a feeling like I can pound out push-ups. Maybe my Endo is messed up

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you tried theanine with your stims?
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Legumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Switch to green tea for a bit, natural source of theanine and just enough caffeine to fend off "withdrawals".

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legumer View Post
    Switch to green tea for a bit, natural source of theanine and just enough caffeine to fend off "withdrawals".
    Ummm...and drink 1/2 a gallon to get even the lowest amount of theanine worth worrying about?

Theanine is theanine, where it comes from isn't really relevant.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

Legumer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lucia316 View Post
    Ummm...and drink 1/2 a gallon to get even the lowest amount of theanine worth worrying about?

Theanine is theanine, where it comes from isn't really relevant.

I wasn't saying it mattered that its natural in green tea lol. But just adding a theanine supplement is not going to lead to reducing caffeine intake, probably the opposite.