paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Fitbit calorie burn

Hi guys, so currently on a cut/transformation. I’m coming off an injury so hoping to get newb/muscle memory gains.

But I’m trying to figure calorie intake and yeah tracking it for a week is the best way. And of course metabolism and age play a factor.

But if for instance my Fitbit day’s I burn 2900 calories does that play a role in starting calorie amount? Does anyone know the error percentage on that?

Starting stats
    6’0
    25% bodyfat

I was gonna go bw x14 to start but would love input.

clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The fitbit is not accurate.

190 x 14 = ~2,700 calories which sounds like a lot to me for a 6'0 190 lb guy trying to lose weight, but I don't know your lifestyle.

Use the TDEE calculator on this site to estimate your maintenance level of calories and drop it by 500 to start. I would expect something nearer 2,000 to be honest but that's just a guess based on my own maintenance working a sedentary job but being quite active outside of work (lifting/cardio 5-6 times per week, plus chasing a toddler around all evening). I'm 6'3 250.

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Write your fitbit numbers down on a piece of paper.

Wad up paper and throw it in the trash.

Then do the same with the fitbit.

You're welcome.
    Old, but not obsolete.

XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No its not accurate it overestimates however I do find that its nice to be able to track your heart rate so that if your like me and trying to get extra burn when your in the gym you can drop the weights and hit that elliptical or mill for 5 minutes to get your heart-rate back up for a bit when it drops off. Also it does a fine job of tracking distance for when I go on my Sundays walks and want to hit 6 miles and things of that nature.

@op - If its says you burned 2900 in a day its just a guess and normally a high one so assume it really says 20-30% less so say 2300 then take you 500 off that to drop a pounds a week and you get about 1800 as a good amount to start to cut weight at. Once you have a month or so of data that number can be thrown out for your new and accurate TDEE based off your actual data and that will be accurate and you can adjust from there.

NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NoCarbsNoSugar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've used a FitBit Surge for five years now, and I love it. You should take the numbers with a grain of salt. They are not very accurate and should only be used as a general reference. There are multiple benefits associated with using a fitness device like that, but getting an accurate number for calories burned, and even daily steps, is not of them.

My favorite features on my Surge are ...

• telling the time
    • being able to read my texts on it, without having to open my iphone

Looking at your FitBit App Dashboard occasionally can also help with different sorts of information.
    Encore Fat Loss Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177395031

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't worry about tracking calories being expended as you'll never be remotely accurate. Best to stick with a certain weekly calorie amount and just go about your normal activities and workouts then after 3 weeks review progress or lack of it and adjust calories accordingly based on your goals. Trying to work in your expended calories just complicates things and is unnecessary.

Spend your time being as accurate as possible with your calorie counting and tracking and you'll be miles ahead
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough