hphillips18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bad eating on vacation. Help

So I went on a week long cruise (7 days) during my cut. I was basically where I wanted to be but before I left for the cruise I was happy with how I looked. I didn’t eat so good on the cruise.... I didn’t track anything and just had the mindset that I’m going to enjoy myself. I may have got over maintenance on a day or too but I don’t think I got over much, but it was definitely over the normal intake I usually take in. But anyways, Now that I’m heading home I’m not looking as shredded as I was. I left for the cruise being able to see my abs without flexing and now I can barely see them without flexing. My veins are not popping as good as they were before I left either. I drank some but I never over did it. One day I had 2 shots and another I had a frozen pina colada. Do you think it’s water weight Ive gained? Or do you think it’s fat weight because I feel like a fat slob. Helppppp thanks guys.

jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jk202 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude, relax. I ate like an absolute azzhol for 7 days on my all inclusive vacation. Just get back to your normal schedule and you'll be back to normal in a week or two

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hphillips18 View Post
    I didn’t track anything and just had the mindset that I’m going to enjoy myself.
    Good... this is what life's about.

Who gives a crap about abs if you can't enjoy making memories. Eat up!
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Arsh8118 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arsh8118 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arsh8118 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arsh8118 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arsh8118 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arsh8118 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arsh8118 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arsh8118 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arsh8118 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arsh8118 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Arsh8118 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I lost 10 pounds in 5 days in Vegas. didn't really eat bad but just barely ate and only drank. don't worry about it, its good to take a break. just get back to your normal routine and will get to the same level soon.
    Arsenal F.C.

hphillips18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Appreciate it guys. It sucks dealing with vacation guilt. I feel better now that y’all shared some of your personal experiences and enlightened me so I wouldn’t worry as much. I’m almost home and I’ll be hitting the gym and getting back to my diet first thing! Thanks again guys!

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hphillips18 View Post
    Appreciate it guys. It sucks dealing with vacation guilt. I feel better now that y’all shared some of your personal experiences and enlightened me so I wouldn’t worry as much. I’m almost home and I’ll be hitting the gym and getting back to my diet first thing! Thanks again guys!
    Dude it's just food... you need to realize it's silly to feel guilt about chewing and swallowing food... don't give such a small thing so much power over your emotions.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

abrahamedward is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude don't bother as you will get back to normal within a week or two.

davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100) davgrav is not very well liked. (-100)
    I don't think you should feel guilty. You can go back to what you were doing before at any time. I have this kind of breakdown sometimes, but I try to get back to my usual way of life quickly. It's totally OK.

chary43 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So I undertook a week-long cruise (7 days) during my cut. I was basically where I wanted to be, but before I left for the cruise, I was happy with how I looked. I did not eat so well on the voyage .... I did not find anything and just had the attitude that I was going to enjoy myself. I may have undergone too much maintenance in a day or so, but I do not think I have overcome much, but it was definitely about the normal intake I usually ingest. But anyway, now that I'm on my way home, I do not look as clipped as I used to be. I left after the race to see my abs without bending and now I can barely see them without bending. My veins do not shoot as well as before I left. I drank a little, but I never did. One day I had 2 shots and another I had a frozen pina colada. Do you think it's water weight I picked up? Or do you think it's fat weight because I feel like a fat slob. Helppppp thank you guys.
    Last edited by chary43; 02-21-2021 at 09:32 PM. Reason: modified content

anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotherworld is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Because you took a break for 1 week, it won't cause you to lose your progress and it may have been helpful for your muscles to take a break too. When you go back home, increase your water intake, start eating how you used to before going to vacation and continue to work out. Trust me, your muscle definition will come back within 2 weeks, it's not big of a deal