Retr007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

help me lose weight

hi everyone i joined this website to lose weight im 16 years old weigh 81kg and 170com tall, so for the 2 last months or so i ran about 4km then stooped for a while because i went to summer school and i lost about 16kg, its just that now i have lost my belly fat and its looking better my thighs and butt still have a lot of fat i walk 6km 5 days a week and finish those 6km in an hour its just that my belly and butt still have a lot of fat and im not losing that fat like my belly its has not changed much before i started exercise can someone recommend some exercises to help me lose my butt and thigh fat and i dont want build muscles under my fat so they exercises should burn my fat but not build my muscles thank you

jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Retr007 View Post
    hi everyone i joined this website to lose weight im 16 years old weigh 81kg and 170com tall, so for the 2 last months or so i ran about 4km then stooped for a while because i went to summer school and i lost about 16kg, its just that now i have lost my belly fat and its looking better my thighs and butt still have a lot of fat i walk 6km 5 days a week and finish those 6km in an hour its just that my belly and butt still have a lot of fat and im not losing that fat like my belly its has not changed much before i started exercise can someone recommend some exercises to help me lose my butt and thigh fat and i dont want build muscles under my fat so they exercises should burn my fat but not build my muscles thank you
    There are many exercises, but nutrition is more important.
    If you want to lose weight, you must be on a caloric deficit.
    You can run 20 km daily but, in the end, if you eat more calories than you burned in that day, you will not lose weight.

Registered User manishyadav1979's Avatar
    manishyadav1979 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manishyadav1979 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manishyadav1979 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manishyadav1979 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manishyadav1979 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manishyadav1979 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manishyadav1979 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manishyadav1979 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manishyadav1979 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manishyadav1979 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) manishyadav1979 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hi ! You can not target specific area for Fat Loss. Fat loss occurs when there is caloric deficit. Circuit training helps in burning calories fast.

faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you and many other newbies have the idea that certain exercises burn fat, when the only thing that matters is a caloric deficit. you can run 10 kilometers and still not lose weight if you eat more calories than you burn.

you should take a look at the nutrition section's stickies, they cover everything you need to know: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001
    munchies on a cut is the true test of discipline crew