2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2RDEYE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Safe threshold for daily sodium?

Hello, I just had a concussion 4 weeks ago and am a chronic migraine guy, my migraines in the summer are the absolute worse. I get anywhere from 1-3 migraines a week. My symptoms last several days or weeks even. I eat really healthy, and noticed I have only been getting about 1000mg or less of sodium on average a day. And I go through 2 gallons of water in the gym, and maybe up to another gallon outside of the gym.

I want to experiment with myself, see if an increase of sodium will help my migraine symptoms or concussion recovery. What do you guys think is a safe threshold I can go up to in sodium given I drink about 2-3 gallons of water daily?
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.
    We survive by killing our own souls.