Thread: Off days

ProperT is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Off days

Hello,

Fairly new to lifting, been steady for a month and decided I would commit to supplements since I hope I have created a new habit. My question is, should I only consume supplements on days that I lift? Or should I also take them on cardio and off days? I purchased the shortcut to size stack and the system stack by JYM. Any advice?

clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ProperT View Post
    Hello,

Fairly new to lifting, been steady for a month and decided I would commit to supplements since I hope I have created a new habit. My question is, should I only consume supplements on days that I lift? Or should I also take them on cardio and off days? I purchased the shortcut to size stack and the system stack by JYM. Any advice?
    Take creatine every day. Take preworkout on training days. You can drink protein shakes any day if you need to supplement your diet.

As a side note... you might need to step up the weight training this month cause your wallet is definitely lighter after spending $300 on supplements.

ProperT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Definitely! I was a little shocked by the price. What are some cheaper, quality options?

clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You just don't need what they're peddling.

You don't really need anything, but if you're going to take supplements:

Pre-workout
    Creatine
    Whey protein

One of the supplements in that stack you ordered - JYM Carb - is literally just powdered carbs. You could eat 2 pieces of bread and get the same 30g of carbs plus the other nutrients present in bread.

Lots of people fall victim to these overly exaggerated claims that supplement companies make. All you really need is real food.