Ovicron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ovicron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ovicron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ovicron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ovicron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ovicron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ovicron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ovicron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ovicron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ovicron has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ovicron has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Which split is the best for me? 18, 165lbs and been lifting for 7 months.

Currently I am on the fence between

(heavy sessions)Push pull legs,rest, (light session)push pull legs, rest and repeat.

or

Push (heavy),rest, pull(heavy), rest, legs(heavy) rest and repeat.

which one is better? i have time for both but idk if one or the other is unnecessary.

someone please help

Stefcaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, It all depends from person to person, we are not all the same. Try any, since you are 18, whatever you do you will progress. So choose any and see where you make crazy gains!
    ”When you discover that all the challenges in your life are just like the plates on the barbell… you not only learn to accept these challenges, but you beg for them.“ – Elliott Hulse

messiftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) messiftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) messiftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) messiftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) messiftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) messiftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) messiftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) messiftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) messiftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) messiftw is on a distinguished road. (+10) messiftw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you have enough time, I would go with the first option as training 6 times a week will definitely benefit you more than training 3 times per week, but if you don't like spending so much time in the gym, the second option is perfectly fine as well.