54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ephedrine Stacking Help

Many years ago before the ban I took Ephedra and it was a godsend. I had no appetite, had energy to exercise more, and my body was the best it ever looked. I didn't stack it with anything. It might have been Ephedrine HCL...Don't remember as this was years ago. The brand I believe was GNC's own label.

I recently went to Canada and bought 3 bottles of the 8mg 4Ever Fit Ephedrine HCL. I Googled about stacking since I cannot remember the exact formula I had. I know I was conservative with it and only took 1-2 pills a day. I prefer a conservative dosage at least to start. I've heard about people taking well over 100mg per day which to me makes me uneasy.

I'm not sure exactly what would be the proper dosage for me when stacking due to my work hours (I work 1-9) too since I know you don't want to take caffeine supplements later in the day. I do exercise but nothing super intense. Just a boring 30 minutes on a comfortable setting on the elliptical, and some light weight training like an 80 year old woman would do.

I've read different things online including research articles where they had obese people take 20mg of Ephedrine with 200mg of Caffine 3x per day. That seems a bit high to me, but I'm hoping people can shed light on this. I'm not obese.

I then read things about taking aspirin too with it. Is this just the standard 325mg 3x a day, or is baby aspirin better when stacking?

I thought something like this would be okay, but I'm not sure if this is essentially just throwing out $$:

3x per day
    8AM (before eating and exercising?), 1PM, 5PM
    8mg ephedrine
    200mg caffeine
    325mg aspirin

Should it be 24mg of ephedrine since 8mg might be too low to see changes? The caffeine oddly enough worries me more than the ephedrine.

Thanks

Legumer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Seems like you've already read up on this, not sure why you need advice. If the dose used in a study seems too high to you then start lower and if it works then don't go higher, listen to your body. I believe most people that do the eca stack take a baby aspirin (81mg) purely to keep the heart in check and make sure blood pressure doesn't go too high from the stims.

Btw personally I've found that intermittent fasting actually works better than drugs for controlling my appetite, once you get through the first few days your body adjusts. In my case 24 hour fasts every other day are the way to go if I want to lose weight, though the 16/8 strategy is generally more favored. My energy levels seem to be more consistent as well when doing this compared to when I'm gaining weight. Good luck!

54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 54763773 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Legumer View Post
    Seems like you've already read up on this, not sure why you need advice. If the dose used in a study seems too high to you then start lower and if it works then don't go higher, listen to your body. I believe most people that do the eca stack take a baby aspirin (81mg) purely to keep the heart in check and make sure blood pressure doesn't go too high from the stims.

Btw personally I've found that intermittent fasting actually works better than drugs for controlling my appetite, once you get through the first few days your body adjusts. In my case 24 hour fasts every other day are the way to go if I want to lose weight, though the 16/8 strategy is generally more favored. My energy levels seem to be more consistent as well when doing this compared to when I'm gaining weight. Good luck!
    Thanks for the response

When you say 81mg baby aspirin, do you mean 3x a day do take 81mg aspirin? This is where I get really confused when researching.I cannot tell what actually people are taking.

What's the 16/8 strategy?

I definitely feel better when eating lighter however for me when I go on fasts, I end up overeating the following day.

Legumer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 54763773 View Post
    Thanks for the response

When you say 81mg baby aspirin, do you mean 3x a day do take 81mg aspirin? This is where I get really confused when researching.I cannot tell what actually people are taking.

What's the 16/8 strategy?

I definitely feel better when eating lighter however for me when I go on fasts, I end up overeating the following day.
    Yeah you'd be taking an aspirin every time you're taking caffeine and ephedrine.

16/8 just means fast for 16 hours and eat in an 8 hour window. Most people are naturally less hungry in the morning because of circadian rhythm, so you'd essentially just be skipping breakfast and making sure to not snack after dinner. If you're the type of person who could manage to eat a big breakfast and a slightly smaller lunch, then make it to the next day with no food, there is some evidence showing that this would actually be a better eating pattern, but you should see results either way.