APoorDevil is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy How does one lose weight with a very bad thyroid?

When I was 9 I underwent a number of operations caused by stomach issues, later on when I got older ( around the age of 13 ) I found out that my body doesn't produce testosterone at all and that my levels were reading 0 at the time. Over the next few years I had seen multiple doctors who gave me all sorts of different information on the case and offered very few solutions, my body proceeded to put on a lot of weight and that I never really had an eating problem, most of the time Id under eat, on top of this I did a lot of sport including 1st team tennis but would always put on weight.

At the age of 17 I weighed 120kgs and decided that I was over being fat and really wanted to lose the weight so I started going to gym religiously, during this time I used proper workout plans and even experimented with things such as Clen to help lose weight, after doing so for almost 2 years I sadly only lost around 28kgs which I understand is still a lot for most people but with my body type it really doesn't make me look any different.. I'm now 19 and almost 20 in a few months, I really don't know what to do anymore.. I've tried all types of diets, workout plans and even water fasting but still cant get to my weight goal.. I mean I don't mind being big but I've grown tired of being bullied and degraded about my weight. Does anyone here by any chance have any suggestions..? also sorry for any bad English, I am Afrikaans <3