dffdixie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dffdixie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dffdixie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dffdixie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dffdixie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dffdixie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question on supplements

I haven't worked out for about 3 years, but everytime I do I cut up really easy, I just have a problem gaining weight/mass.... I need some good ideas on supplements.... I weight 172 an would be glad to be 200 lbs.... I used to use ON Micronized creatine powder, an dymatize nutrition ISO 100 hydrolyzed 100% whey protein isolate powder, i still have quite a bit of both of those, I need to know what to use that's better than those or to stick with those

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Food. If you’re losing weight, eat more.

Excess calories in = weight gain.
    Make America Great Britain Again

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dffdixie View Post
    I haven't worked out for about 3 years, but everytime I do I cut up really easy, I just have a problem gaining weight/mass.... I need some good ideas on supplements.... I weight 172 an would be glad to be 200 lbs.... I used to use ON Micronized creatine powder, an dymatize nutrition ISO 100 hydrolyzed 100% whey protein isolate powder, i still have quite a bit of both of those, I need to know what to use that's better than those or to stick with those
    Creatine mono is cheap; stick to whatever brand that saves you a bit of $$. Muscletech has 'em in bulk that's super affordable
    As for protein; it's quite a saturated market for it. But Dymatize is quality stuff; big fan of their flavors
    🔥 Official Muscletech Rep 🔥

LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    Creatine mono is cheap; stick to whatever brand that saves you a bit of $$. Muscletech has 'em in bulk that's super affordable
    As for protein; it's quite a saturated market for it. But Dymatize is quality stuff; big fan of their flavors
    How safe is creatine, I hear there are some side effects.

dffdixie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dffdixie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dffdixie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dffdixie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dffdixie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dffdixie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok I think I'm gonna pick up some O N serious mass an use it too with milk....

Is there anything else I should get???? I've seen alot of people taking BCAA mix also....

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LDstan View Post
    How safe is creatine, I hear there are some side effects.
    It is one of the most researched & utilized supplement.
    By no means is it necessary, but I would also consider it a staple to anyone's supplement regime.
    🔥 Official Muscletech Rep 🔥

I could do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LDstan View Post
    How safe is creatine
    Extremely.
    Controlled Labs Rep
    nathan @ controlledlabs.com

LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    It is one of the most researched & utilized supplement.
    By no means is it necessary, but I would also consider it a staple to anyone's supplement regime.
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Extremely.

What's the difference between Creatine monohydrate and Creatine HCL?