Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Is there any way to get around a gf who cuts back sexual activity?

Srs.

Been with gf for about 2 years. Initially she would be open to most things (CIM, 69, Ass pies, Sex in weird places, fingering, tying up, facials... so on and so forth). Only red flag for me initially was that she didn't want to have sex daily (prev gf would be climbing on my for a minimum of 1 a day and usually had morning, get home from work and before sleep sex). I just figured hmm mid-20s - things gonna slow down i guess, I prob still want daily but she's good with always cooking dinner, cleaning...etc so i'll make do.

Anyway, first year was ok kinda getting settled into a routine but then about a year ago things just started to become off limits. No more blowjobs to finish (kinda meh for me but w/e), no more ass pies (big deal i love cumming in ass), just wanting either her riding cowgirl or missionary with occasional doggy thrown in. Probably having sex like 3-5 times a week, she never really initiates. I might get her trying to kiss me or something and then if i don't immediately try to rip her clothes off she seems to get offended and seems too insecure to make the first move. Like maybe once every month or two i'll walk through the door to her pulling my pants down and giving me a bj in the doorway before i can put my bag down.

I've kinda been like "Hey, whats going on with this... i want to do xyz" and she's like "ok, im sorry i get tired and not focused on sexual activity sometimes, i'll try harder in future" and then it's kinda like *hmm i remember reading about this on the misc 6 years ago* *hmm if i stay for longer it's just gonna get worse and worse*. It's kinda to the point where im like "hey lets do anal" and then i get the vibe that she thinks im pressuring her to do something she doesn't want to. Or it will be an excuse like "oh that's just a weekend thing" or "no, that's a daytime activity when you have prepared" "oh no that's only a holiday thing"

Srs really starting to **** me off. I don't want to be a scumbag and cheat and i am faithful but it's just like, how many ****ing hints do i need to drop before you get the message you fukin bitch.

Anyone had success changing behaviour like this? I can already see the future and it seems like im gonna be that miscer posting in 2039 "misc. what do. wife lets me have sex once every 3 months if im lucky".

FuARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Cliffs:
    Used to be able to do what i want sexually
    GF cutting back to vanilla kinda acts after a year
    Haven't given an ass pie in forever
    Living in smack ass city of piss boyos
    Wat do

Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kuzu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    get out while you still can boyo

PhotoChopin' That Angus OutdoorsBrah's Avatar
    OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OutdoorsBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like she found someone else to "explore" that area of her personality brah...

Not even trolling, she is probably getting the real fuking elsewhere and doing the minimum to keep you on the line. SRS
    *Photoshop / PhotoChop Crew*
    *High Test Crew*
    *Graphic Design Crew*

OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000) OliverHeldens is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You went beta. Time to go NC.

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Loss of interest in sex is a really bad sign in a relationship.

Possible that she is cheating. Or she is just losing interest in you in general.

You can’t change people btw.

ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The first thing you should do is snoop the hell out of her phone. Not srs.. semi srs... ded srs.

Sweet Prince of Paupers salamisalem's Avatar
    salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) salamisalem has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Loss of attraction. Leave. She’s gonna monkey branch, already looking for a replacement

Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post

Possible that she is cheating. Or she is just losing interest in you in general.

Wizard. You absolutely can’t change people long term. Maybe they’ll fake it short term. But it’s over
    We're all gonna make it crew

just decide on what you ACTUALLY want and then make it happen. thats it. ignore the rest and put in the work and one day you'll find your happy - vampirelol

You win or you learn

B: 275 D: 415 S: 315 = 1005 (11/2015)

Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spazzzzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The amount of sex hasn't really reduced. It just isn't exciting sex anymore. It's become vanilla sex.

I feel like it has become the "norm" and then complacency. Kinda like people on a diet slip back into bad habits or just coz you go to the gym the same amount doesnt mean you're trying to hit PRs any more.

I've spoken to her about it and she says she is extremely happy with our sex life, probably because i always make her cum multiple times and last a long time.

Maybe i should turn into a two pump chump and not let her get off as often.

*Edit* - I've also tried not having sex for a few days and that just means that when we start again she literally shaking on my dick within a minute of being inside. I dunno man, it's just turned ****in boring and i don't want to do the same position in the same hole time after time after time even if that's all she wants.

Originally Posted by ErnieMccracken View Post
    The first thing you should do is snoop the hell out of her phone. Not srs.. semi srs... ded srs.
    Wouldn't know where to start... what would I look at?

(I don't use fb, ig, sc or any of those social networking sites so don't know their features or where to look on them)
    Last edited by Spazzzzy; 08-14-2019 at 10:49 PM.

ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Spazzzzy View Post
    Wouldn't know where to start... what would I look at?

(I don't use fb, ig, sc or any of those social networking sites so don't know their features or where to look on them)
    Probably can't say here. I'd be shocked if you didn't find dudes sliding into her facebook and insta dm's.

Probably can't say here. I'd be shocked if you didn't find dudes sliding into her facebook and insta dm's.
    Just like messenger app? Or is there another area to look at?

MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OutdoorsBrah View Post
    Sounds like she found someone else to "explore" that area of her personality brah...

Not even trolling, she is probably getting the real fuking elsewhere and doing the minimum to keep you on the line. SRS
    If I wasn't on the phone I'd have went with the Antonio Banderas gif.

Also OP might wanna start getting some chicks lined up.

Literally the only good part about sloots gon' sloot
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

Reps owed: Expert701 (4)

Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao @ unhappy single phaggots itt saying it's the end of the relationship or she's cheating

When a relationship is new sex is fun and people like to explore with one another. After a year or two it slows down and other chit becomes more important. If you want to grow as a couple you'll have to accept that chit and enjoy the connection instead some of the time. Of course you are in trouble if there is zero sex but if you're still banging regularly then what's the big deal brah. Perhaps you can learn to live without "ass pies" being a regular thing.
    HTC
    Proud Dad crew
    6'4" height of the gods

Just like messenger app? Or is there another area to look at?
    Yeah just open the app if you can and see who she's been talking to.

Originally Posted by Peacening View Post
    Lmao @ unhappy single phaggots itt saying it's the end of the relationship or she's cheating

When a relationship is new sex is fun and people like to explore with one another. After a year or two it slows down and other chit becomes more important. If you want to grow as a couple you'll have to accept that chit and enjoy the connection instead some of the time. Of course you are in trouble if there is zero sex but if you're still banging regularly then what's the big deal brah. Perhaps you can learn to live without "ass pies" being a regular thing.
    Fuark was fearing this as the answer.

All bout them ass pies brah

Misc knows fukk all about any topic on earth with exactly ONE exception - sloots gonna sloot.

bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000)
    There is a chance she did that stuff with u in the beginning to please u and now later in the relationship it isnt as important for her. U can try talking to her and be like let's find some new sex positions to try or hit up the sex store in ur area and pick out some stuff to change it up.

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Realest post itt. Why’s everyone pretending sex after a while isn’t what it was when you first met. Pretty damn normal in my long term relationship exp. As long as you’re still fuking that’s what matters OP srs

Originally Posted by bricksquad187 View Post
    There is a chance she did that stuff with u in the beginning to please u and now later in the relationship it isnt as important for her. U can try talking to her and be like let's find some new sex positions to try or hit up the sex store in ur area and pick out some stuff to change it up.
    Legit already tried some of this. Bought her a butt plug - rarely gets use. Bought a mini egg that i had controller to - was kinda fund but was out in public with her with it in and she forgot it was in and it fell in a toilet and its gone. She not interested in dildos.

What other stuff would i buy.

Gotta get her in degenmaxx crew

mrvideotapes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrvideotapes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrvideotapes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrvideotapes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrvideotapes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrvideotapes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrvideotapes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrvideotapes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrvideotapes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrvideotapes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrvideotapes is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Be kind, rewind.

bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000) bricksquad187 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Theres bondage and if u got the time some roleplay stuff the bondage is gunna take time on ur part to learn how to properly tie her up

jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jackm7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been with gf for about 2 years. Initially she would be open to most things (CIM, 69, Ass pies, Sex in weird places, fingering, tying up, facials... so on and so forth).
    Damn boyo, you've really got yourself a wild one
    SS + GOMAD is all you need srs

Message board king LatinoSlayer91's Avatar
    LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LatinoSlayer91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How many times you eat that kitty a week bro?

heres what you do bro

Withold sex from her for as long as you can

And then one day you just bust open the door and tell her “tonight you’re going to be my whore” and slap that ho and rip her pants down and you eat and slap her clit, slap that ass and breasts

Finger her until she cums and then just walk away

When she’s begging for your cock to return the favor, push her away and tell her she’s gotta be a good girl and earn that dick bro
    It is only when a man comes to terms with his own mortality, can he gain the freedom to appreciate life.

mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LatinoSlayer91 View Post
    How many times you eat that kitty a week bro?

heres what you do bro

Withold sex from her for as long as you can

And then one day you just bust open the door and tell her “tonight you’re going to be my whore” and slap that ho and rip her pants down and you eat and slap her clit, slap that ass and breasts

Finger her until she cums and then just walk away

When she’s begging for your cock to return the favor, push her away and tell her she’s gotta be a good girl and earn that dick bro
    You should give this brah's advice a shot. Girls get weird af whenever you won't allow them to get you off that might be the trigger you need.

savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000) savageoldman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2 years is kinda the breaking point imo, the honeymoon phase is over and the relationship needs to be worked on.

However I would not be surprised if she was interested in another guy.

sorry young g.

Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    Realest post itt. Why’s everyone pretending sex after a while isn’t what it was when you first met. Pretty damn normal in my long term relationship exp. As long as you’re still fuking that’s what matters OP srs
    Sloots don't get bored of sex. They get bored of sex WITH YOU. So if all of a sudden she's no longer interested without good reason, that's cause for concern.

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sloots don't get bored of sex. They get bored of sex WITH YOU. So if all of a sudden she's no longer interested without good reason, that's cause for concern.
    This but as to people in general.

Learned the hard way unfortunately.

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Let me know if you can't find a publisher OP, I know some people.

Or... the soft way?
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000) mudrock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not to be disrespectful but some other dude probably blowing her back out. (srs)

i would go through her phone. follow her around to see what she up to
    i will misc for the rest of my life.

Did he cheat or just stop dinking you down as hard?

puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000)
    didn't read, but this is a common situation.

what you have to do is start to be more distant. start doing more things with your guy friends, respond to texts less, maybe flirt with a couple girls in front of her. demonstrate your value to her. if a woman thinks their man has one foot out the door they will come sprinting back.

it's a game, yes, but it's one you have to play your entire life with women.