workoutMoma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) workoutMoma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) workoutMoma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) workoutMoma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) workoutMoma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) workoutMoma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) workoutMoma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) workoutMoma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How to get over ex?

Any good tips on how can I get over my ex

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's a relationship help section here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Overall: It just takes time.
    But in the meantime, stick to no contact (don't reach out even if he/she contacts you first), don't stalk his/her social media, Give up on him/her completely and don't hope for reconciliation, stay busy, lift, take care of yourself, do good in school/work, do hobbies and socialize with friends and family and after 6 months you'll feel considerably better.
    Good luck.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

oldandintheway is just really nice. (+1000) oldandintheway is just really nice. (+1000) oldandintheway is just really nice. (+1000) oldandintheway is just really nice. (+1000) oldandintheway is just really nice. (+1000) oldandintheway is just really nice. (+1000) oldandintheway is just really nice. (+1000) oldandintheway is just really nice. (+1000) oldandintheway is just really nice. (+1000) oldandintheway is just really nice. (+1000) oldandintheway is just really nice. (+1000)
    Find your next ex. You’ll get over the first one
    I get a tax deduction just by hanging out here

workoutMoma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) workoutMoma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) workoutMoma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) workoutMoma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) workoutMoma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) workoutMoma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) workoutMoma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) workoutMoma has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks! this one makes sense. What the f.... she is always dumping me. I think I need to love myself more.