Thread: Weight

CoryJWil is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weight

I just started working out this late last week and am having trouble on deciding what weight to start with. I am 5 foot 9 inches and 150ish lbs. Most exercises I started at 25lbs. The first time I could do them fairly easy but a few areas would be sore for days after. I have been doing 3 sets of 8 to start with. They seem easy until maybe maybe the third set I start to feel it in the end. I figured that 25 lbs would be a good start but I also heard that by the end I should hit muscle failure. Is that what i should aim for? Also how often should I increase the weight and/or reps?

GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GeneralSerpant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At 5'9" & 150 lbs you should be doing a weight that you can perform with good form at the desired amount of reps in order to progress.

Good luck to you sir.
    There's no rule that says the dog can't play.

rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey bud DM my instagram and I could help you out
    INSTA SEANCURREYFITNESS