FatTwoFab is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unexpected increase in inches after hydration

Hi Folks,

In short, I gained around 2Kg weight and my neck & waist circumference increased by at least an inch in a single day.
    I didn't drink any water before but a few days ago, I was instructed by my doctor to drink more water. Since then I am taking a few medications and drinking around 3-4L water every day. My weight and stats have increased since then. I am not able to ascertain the reason for the same.

My stats :
    Height : 164 cm
    Weight : 65.5Kg
    Neck : 37 In
    Waist : 34 In

Details :

I was on a diet and exercise regime during May, 2019 and managed to lose around 8Kg of weight. I remained on a casual maintenance diet during June and early July. I have been going through an overeating phase since then.

My weight on 1st July was 60.9Kg and Neck was 36In.
    My weight on 09th August was 63.3Kg and Neck was 37In.

Usually, I don't drink any water. But I was told by my doctor to consume more water and take a few medications. The result was as described above.

Can you please suggest the probable reason behind this.

Thanks

XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50) XinXom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FatTwoFab View Post
    Hi Folks,

In short, I gained around 2Kg weight and my neck & waist circumference increased by at least an inch in a single day.
    I didn't drink any water before but a few days ago, I was instructed by my doctor to drink more water. Since then I am taking a few medications and drinking around 3-4L water every day. My weight and stats have increased since then. I am not able to ascertain the reason for the same.

My stats :
    Height : 164 cm
    Weight : 65.5Kg
    Neck : 37 In
    Waist : 34 In

Details :

I was on a diet and exercise regime during May, 2019 and managed to lose around 8Kg of weight. I remained on a casual maintenance diet during June and early July. I have been going through an overeating phase since then.

My weight on 1st July was 60.9Kg and Neck was 36In.
    My weight on 09th August was 63.3Kg and Neck was 37In.

Usually, I don't drink any water. But I was told by my doctor to consume more water and take a few medications. The result was as described above.

Can you please suggest the probable reason behind this.

Thanks
    You gained weight and eat more so you hold more water no matter how much you drink. more carbs more sodium and drinking less water are all reason your body could be holding more water. To temporarily flush this water you need to sweat it out by doing something like a couple hours of cardio. No idea what your meds are that would be helpful as some can cause water retention bloating or weight gain. Water weight is not that important though its easy to move it up or down 10IBs or more in a single day,for long term fatloss just look at calories in and out.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A grape is larger in circumference than a raisin.

earthtospace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) earthtospace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) earthtospace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) earthtospace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) earthtospace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) earthtospace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) earthtospace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) earthtospace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) earthtospace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) earthtospace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) earthtospace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Actually water can boost your metabolism and help you lose weight in the long term since it saturates hunger as well . Drinking 3-4 lt per water can only do you good unless you have a heart or kidney condition