JustinSmith52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinSmith52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JustinSmith52 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How do I get a bigger upper body

So as said in the title I want a bigger upper body mostly meaning a bigger chest, bigger shoulders, and lats to give me a wider back. I have gynocomastia so I’ve been told bigger pecs would help this seem less apparent. But I don’t want to just have a big chest and no shoulders or lats. I have been working these out and they probably will get there with just continually going at it but I’m wondering how are some ways to possibly help them get bigger faster or just give my chest overall a bigger appearance. (I.E. what are some exercises that will help). Thanks

jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JustinSmith52 View Post
    So as said in the title I want a bigger upper body mostly meaning a bigger chest, bigger shoulders, and lats to give me a wider back. I have gynocomastia so I’ve been told bigger pecs would help this seem less apparent. But I don’t want to just have a big chest and no shoulders or lats. I have been working these out and they probably will get there with just continually going at it but I’m wondering how are some ways to possibly help them get bigger faster or just give my chest overall a bigger appearance. (I.E. what are some exercises that will help). Thanks
    Chest - bench press
    Chest - incline bench press
    Shoulders - overhead press
    Shoulders - lateral raises (cables & dumbells)
    Lats - pulldowns (narrow reverse grip and wide grip)
    Lats - rows (barbell rows, dumbell rows, machine rows, cable rows)

Also, pullovers with a dumbell should help

Don't train your legs at all because your upper body will seem smaller, just skip leg day.

Just kidding, you should train all muscle groups.

Also, nutrition is very important. You you don't eat enough calories, you most likely will not add mass to lats, chest and shoulders.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Also good posture helps. Chest out, shoulders back, standing straight.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

ChangeOfStyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangeOfStyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangeOfStyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangeOfStyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangeOfStyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangeOfStyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangeOfStyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangeOfStyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangeOfStyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangeOfStyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChangeOfStyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Emphasize on the compound lifts especially deadlift, bench press, squats, OHP/MP, Pullups, Chinups

Keep your nutrition according to what your goals are and then be consistent with it
    If you need help, don't hesitate to reach out. Let's have a chat.

supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ... what are some exercises that will help...
    Some form of clean and press or snatch//some form of chest press//dips//chin ups//some form of row//high pulls//some form of squats and deadlifts and loaded carries.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PurmaBulker1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You need to lift heavy weights with all your major muscle groups, multiple times a week. Also get you diet dialed in with enough protein and different fats. Lose weight if necessary. You can do any novice program on here.
    160 lbs and jacked is about as impressive as D cups on a 300lb woman

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, you need to be on a "complete" novice program.

Looking at your post history, you're claiming imbalances, needing mass, bulking..........

Slow down, take a deep breath, and realize nothing is going to happen as quickly as you want. It will take time, consistency, and a lot of hard work. At 16, youre at the perfect starting point.

Go find a full body 3x/week proven program, find one of your buddies to workout with and push each other for motivation.
    Old, but not obsolete.