Lunu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lunu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lunu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lunu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lunu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lunu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lunu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lunu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lunu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lunu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lunu is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

BMR/Calorie Calculating

Hi all,

Apologies, because I know the thread must be here somewhere, I'm just having trouble finding it because some links aren't working! Could someone please do me a favour and link me to the BMR and Calorie Calc thread that used to be a sticky?

Cheers,

Lucy
    "Training of all kinds provides a natural high that improves mood, 'tude ;) , health, happiness and....hotness :D What's not to love?"

Instagram: @LucyLauriePT

If you'd like to listen to one of my tracks, you can here: https://www.reverbnation.com/Lunu/song/618085-shake-it-up

hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lunu View Post
    Hi all,

Apologies, because I know the thread must be here somewhere, I'm just having trouble finding it because some links aren't working! Could someone please do me a favour and link me to the BMR and Calorie Calc thread that used to be a sticky?

Cheers,

Lucy
    Here is the main thread which contains all the info that is required:-

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

Likewise this calculator will work out your TDEE and BMR:-

https://www.freedieting.com/calorie-calculator

Remember though that your calorie should based off your TDEE and not your BMR. Likewise online calculators are only estimates it is best to use real data from monitoring your own weight.

Best idea is to find your own personal TDEE by consuming a calorie amount that causes you to stay the same weight over a prolonged period after you have this you can work out your bulking and cutting calories. Your TDEE maintenance maybe quite a bit different then a online calculator states so it is a good idea to take time to calculate your TDEE.

If you plan on gaining weight add between 100-200 calories a day. Aim to gain around 1-1.5lb a month.

If you plan to lose weight cut around 300-500 calories a day (as you seem lean a high deficit is not advised). Aim to lose around 0.75-1lb a week.

Final point remember calories are calculated over a prolonged period not just 24hrs therefore your weekly average should be your goal target calories and not just 5 days a week with higher/ lower days on the 2 others days. If you do plan to consume more or less one day throughout the week it is best to compensate later on through the week to ensure consistence progress.