Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100)

Were you treated differently after losing a lot of weight?

I lost a lot of weight a few years back and I noticed pretty clearly that I was treated differently when I was in shape and not fat. Girls now looked me in the eye and smiled instead of immediately looking away. Girls would find any excuse to be touchy-feely with me, putting their hands on me to feel me up. People spoke to me more often; guys would often bring up the subject of exercise and how to do what - except when they were with a girlfriend. Then they would bow up like I was a threat - LOL. I also found my self-confidence go through the roof.

Anyway, just looking for some experiences that others have also had.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger in Pumping Iron

Get muscles in the gym. Get lean in the kitchen.

deric2k has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deric2k has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deric2k has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deric2k has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deric2k has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deric2k has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deric2k has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deric2k has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deric2k has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deric2k has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deric2k has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Geez. I always read these for motivation. I'm on my way there. I hope to see similar gains, in all aspects of life.

Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Aldrin16 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    after I lost 22kg...yes..it's pretty normal...
    I was a troll last 2010 that's why I'm red, but now, it's not.

fankyfrank is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was in a vice versa situation. I was extremely slim and no one even noticed me, but when I gained some weight girls began to look at me