waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Body weight Dips and HIIT?

I like to do morning cardio (HIIT) and then an evening lifting session. On leg day, I wonder if I should limit some of the cycling and running, so I am trying to do more with the upper body. I feel the rowing machine is great for the back and was wondering if dips would be good for the chest. While doing 30 fast dips, I don't feel it in my arms or chest, but it gets my heart rate up. Would this work for HIIT or is it not high enough intensity? I would go back and forth between rowing and dips on leg day and walk for the low intensity part.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dips are good for chest if done properly however once you can do 3 sets of 10 you'll need to add weight. Do triceps dips and chest dips then you're also hitting triceps very well also.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50) waknickm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I incorporate dips in my lifting session, I normally add 115 lbs to the weight belt for 8. I am looking at body weight as cardio (mix between HIIT and Tabata) to get my heart rate up, but still leave my legs fresh for lifting later. This is only for leg day.