SixSeven67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Rugby player needs help to build off-season routine

Hi everyone, my name is Martin and i’m an amateur rugby player (I play as a flanker). I was looking for help to build my off-season routine, and i’m asking here because last year te routine that my coach gave me didn’t work so well. I’ currently 20 years old, heighting 5’7 ft and weighting 170 pounds, almost the same that last year, and i’m looking for the same thing: reach 185-200 pounds. Last year i reached my objective, but during the season every game i felt slow and I wasn’t able to last an entire game. Also, during the first part of the season I had a bad injury on my shoulder that got me out the field for 6 months.
    Now, I’m looking for a new routine to gain mass but whitout scarifying that much speed and stamina.

Thank you and sorry for my not-so-good english, i’m from Argentina.

DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Read the stickies.