Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help, I binged

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jstar0787 View Post
    Medical journals and books provide information on a variety of things contemporary to the most recent findings of things.

blah, blah, blah.

But hey, perhaps having your midsection cut open and your stomach cut in half is really the solution to the said “disease”

Please, just stop posting. You are not helping the OP and you just look silly.

jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500) jstar0787 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Please, just stop posting. You are not helping the OP and you just look silly.
    It’s not blah blah blah to forget that medical books and doctors themselves are always subject to the scientific method.

itsLulu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by clwhoops44 View Post
    I don't know if this will be helpful to you, OP, but sometimes when I "over-do it", I have big swings on the scale sometimes as much as 6 or 8 pounds. But I know there are 3,500 calories in 1 pound of body fat, so there is no way one bad day consisted of enough calories (20k plus!!) to cause me to actually gain 6 pounds.

Similarly, if you binged for a couple days and overate - you haven't really set yourself back that far. Maybe a pound or two at most, which will be easy to get rid of once you're back on track.

Good luck to you.
    Thank you for the encouraging words! It does help to remind myself the "weight gain" is just probably water weight and that I would have had to eat many more calories to actually gain fat. I guess I kind of panic when I see myself in the mirror hahaha

Today I did HIIT (which was amazing btw) and I'm eating well. I feel better after the workout and I'm trying to stay positive, hopefully everything will get back to normal soon!

itsLulu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Nicksosure1 View Post
    So yeah, this may be the worst thread starring the worst poster (won't say a name at the risk of sounding like a meathead bully) I've read in a while.

Sorry this happened OP. Pick back up where you left off and TRY to forget about it. I know that's probably a hard thing to do in your situation.
    Hey, thats okay!
    It's definately hard but 100% doable, I just need to stay positive and focused. Thank you

FlySwiftPanda is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Binges don't throw away progress, I suggest you choose to eat something healthy if you feel like you're gonna binge.

AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Medical journals and books provide information on a variety of things contemporary to the most recent findings of things.

Over the course of time new information is available, and the books get revised to reflect the new information and findings.

What was considered a disease yesterday is no longer considered a disease today. What was not curable in ages past now is curable.

What was inconclusive in the past is now conclusive today.

What is inconclusive today will be conclusive in the future .

Science is in a constant state of evolution., and It is because of this evolution in the science field that is called “ medical advice”

Also it is important to remember the business aspect of things, as the medical industry is a business just like any other.

So no, what I posted is not “stupid” but rather a reminder that medical literature, like research, is subject to the scientific method at all times.

As per the eating disorder situation, sorry you struggled with it. Personally I think it is but a simple manifestation of capitalism and consumerism gone wrong.

There’s a reason why folks in Europe asia and the south americas do not have an obesity epidemic. That is my opinion on the so called “binge eating disorder” disease.

But hey, perhaps having your midsection cut open and your stomach cut in half is really the solution to the said “disease”

WTF are you talking about?

Obesity has nothing to do with binge eating disorder you ignorant ass. You can have BED and be extremely thin.

You also clearly don't know anything about the obesity stats for Asia and Europe:

Seems like obesity isn't JUST our problem.
    Strength is never a weakness, weakness is never a strength.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Over the course of time new information is available, and the books get revised to reflect the new information and findings.

What was considered a disease yesterday is no longer considered a disease today. What was not curable in ages past now is curable.

What was inconclusive in the past is now conclusive today.

What is inconclusive today will be conclusive in the future .

Science is in a constant state of evolution., and It is because of this evolution in the science field that is called “ medical advice”

Also it is important to remember the business aspect of things, as the medical industry is a business just like any other.

So no, what I posted is not “stupid” but rather a reminder that medical literature, like research, is subject to the scientific method at all times.

As per the eating disorder situation, sorry you struggled with it. Personally I think it is but a simple manifestation of capitalism and consumerism gone wrong.

There’s a reason why folks in Europe asia and the south americas do not have an obesity epidemic. That is my opinion on the so called “binge eating disorder” disease.

R u retarded?
    USAF
    LEO

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Old, but not obsolete.

Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread needs to die a quick death today.
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AdamWW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    R u retarded?
    Ib4 he claims being ‘retarded’ is a myth created by the government to sell wheelchairs.
    Strength is never a weakness, weakness is never a strength.