LilTerryZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Is there any mistake for my deadlift?

I'm a beginner and training alone, so I usually have technical mistakes.
    Could anyone helps me prove my technique of deadlift?
    Thanks
    Attached Images

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hips start way to low, you need to practice RDL,s and hip hinging,
    back and core isn't braced at all, practice the valsalva manoeuvre and tighten your upper back before pulling.

Be much more patient in your set up and get it right before pulling, don't yank the bar, pull out the slack, take some tension and then pull.

plenty of videos on youtube for deadlifts, Chris Duffin, Alan Thrall, Johnnie Candito and others have great tutorials
    2018 Log
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175232661

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Everything that WolfRose7 wrote above. The position you are using is more appropriate for a clean, which is where you may have seen it, but you definately want to take his advice and check out the videos.

supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) supramax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by LilTerryZ View Post
    I'm a beginner and training alone, so I usually have technical mistakes.
    Could anyone helps me prove my technique of deadlift?
    Thanks
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose will become famous soon enough. (+50) TolerantLactose will become famous soon enough. (+50) TolerantLactose will become famous soon enough. (+50) TolerantLactose will become famous soon enough. (+50) TolerantLactose will become famous soon enough. (+50) TolerantLactose will become famous soon enough. (+50) TolerantLactose will become famous soon enough. (+50) TolerantLactose will become famous soon enough. (+50) TolerantLactose will become famous soon enough. (+50) TolerantLactose will become famous soon enough. (+50) TolerantLactose will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't drop the bar like that.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000) ECGordyn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hips are way too low. See how the hips shoot up before the bar leaves the floor? Check your hip position when the bar leaves the floor, that's your ideal hip height for your starting position.

Get your upper back tight by packing your lats. Squeeze your armpits shut.

Post your form checks as youtube vids, it's a lot easier.

Watch this whole series of 5 vids.

Currently running Madcow:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1583336841&viewfull=1#post1583336841

Burger bulk crew
    Squats in socks crew
    Straps crew
    I do what the f* I wanna do crew