Thread: Where to begin?

typicalseeker is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Where to begin?

Height:Around 5 foot 10 if I recall
    Weight: 282 Lb

Height: 177.8cm
    Weight: 127.91 KG

Perfectly ordinary fat person, I have neurological conditions that make working out difficult. I can however use kettlebell, stationary bike and hand weights below 10lbs/4.5kg pretty easily and safely; any suggestions on a good routine for these?

Diet involves lots of salads and vegitables, mainly broccoli or brussel sprouts with pan-cooked lean meats or fish. I rarely have fast food.

I'm tired of being obese and just regaining weight.

Edit: I don't why it says my age is 49 after changing it manually; I'm 26.
    Last edited by typicalseeker; 08-12-2019 at 03:25 PM.

iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100)
    I would recommend this guide on weight loss, but all the dieting stuff can be challenging so you should take a look at the step-by-step program it offers that covers weight loss and dieting naturally.

affiliatehealth.home.blog/2019/08/10/the-best-and-easiest-way-to-lose-weight/

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iReptile View Post
    I would recommend this guide on weight loss, but all the dieting stuff can be challenging so you should take a look at the step-by-step program it offers that covers weight loss and dieting naturally.

affiliatehealth.home.blog/2019/08/10/the-best-and-easiest-way-to-lose-weight/
    Go away
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) royalmike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yea bad advice and self promotion by iReptile as you have a medical decision run whatever you decide to do past your medical professional first.
    Weight loss is entirely down to diet calories in calories out though.
    Still striving to meet my goals even though someone keeps moving the goalposts