Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Szyszak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Losing feeling in hand during pullups - has anyone experienced this?

Hey, I got weird problem. After pullups my hands (especially one - right) getting totally dead. There is no tingling but more like loosing feeling in them, they are heavy, clumsy and slow. After 40 sek they back to normal, Although in one hand my grip strenght is weak sometimes.

lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lsiberian is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds like you are pinching a nerve to me. You might try a different grip.
    Spurs/Cowboys/Astros/UTA/Manchester United

HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HeMB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think it's just forearm fatigue bro
    My physiotherapist can afford a new car every month thanks to me.