HunterChaney04 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation I NEED HELP!!! 240 Pounds At Age 15. Im 6'0

So I am a 15 years old. My name is Hunter and I am into body building. I am active, during school I lift weights every day and as well as running and walking at the gym at 4 in the morning for about an hour. After school, I work at a family owned restaurant washing dishes. Im not saying im Hercules or anything but i do have quite a bit of muscle. Ive tried 4 diets and cant get them to work. And I cant get myself to work either..

RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedRusty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No dieting at 15 without a doctor's supervision. Stay active, eat appropriate portions, and if you feel there is truly an issue, see your doc.
    Currently: Marathon training
    LIIFT4

Next race: Run Like a Girl Half Marathon - 9/28/19

iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100) iReptile is not very well liked. (-100)
    I would recommend this guide on weight loss, but all the dieting stuff can be challenging so you should take a look at the step-by-step program it offers that covers weight loss and dieting naturally.

affiliatehealth.home.blog/2019/08/10/the-best-and-easiest-way-to-lose-weight/

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iReptile View Post
    I would recommend this guide on weight loss, but all the dieting stuff can be challenging so you should take a look at the step-by-step program it offers that covers weight loss and dieting naturally.

affiliatehealth.home.blog/2019/08/10/the-best-and-easiest-way-to-lose-weight/
    You need to go away
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) faithbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HunterChaney04 View Post
    Ive tried 4 diets and cant get them to work
    calories in, calories out. don't fall for any meme diets
    munchies on a cut is the true test of discipline crew

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tommy W. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HunterChaney04 View Post
    So I am a 15 years old. My name is Hunter and I am into body building. I am active, during school I lift weights every day and as well as running and walking at the gym at 4 in the morning for about an hour. After school, I work at a family owned restaurant washing dishes. Im not saying im Hercules or anything but i do have quite a bit of muscle. Ive tried 4 diets and cant get them to work. And I cant get myself to work either..
    You just need to be aware of what you're eating. Minimize fast food, sodas, chips, cookies and most processed foods. You most likely put your weight on by eating too many of these foods. By minimizing or eliminating these things and concentrating on lean meats and vegetables you'll drop your weight
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough