LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question on supplement reactions

Hey guys, I would like to know if E+C would react if taken with supplements like Prekaged , Casein, Citrulline, Nitric Oxide. I don't mean taking them all at once! I mean would there be any negative reactions or side effect if E+C is taken with any of these supplements.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What NO product? Careful with your timing between the EC and Prekaged.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LDstan View Post
    Hey guys, I would like to know if E+C would react if taken with supplements like Prekaged , Casein, Citrulline, Nitric Oxide. I don't mean taking them all at once! I mean would there be any negative reactions or side effect if E+C is taken with any of these supplements.
    Agree with above poster;
    Don't take EC too close to Pre-kaged!

Just started Kris Gethin's program myself
    🔥 Official Muscletech Rep 🔥

LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LDstan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    What NO product? Careful with your timing between the EC and Prekaged.

What is the danger / side effect of taking EC close to pre-kaged?
    The NO product is Kaged Citrulline, I believe it acts as a NO boost, what do you think about this product?

Originally Posted by koweanguy View Post
    Agree with above poster;
    Don't take EC too close to Pre-kaged!

Just started Kris Gethin's program myself

How many minutes interval would you suggest between EC and Pre-Kaged?

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Danger is your heart exploding through your chest. It’s a lot of stims to be taking at once
    Make America Great Britain Again

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How many minutes interval would you suggest between EC and Pre-Kaged?
    I don't know your stim tolerance,
    But for me, I take EC around 8am in the morning and a pre-workout at 6pm (right before I hit the gym).
    If I workout in the morning, I'd take a pre at 5am and EC early afternoon.

Just be careful and listen to your body

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What is your dosing schedule for EC? Are you using the full dosing protocol (200mg C + 25mg E, 3x daily)?
    USAF
    LEO

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    What is your dosing schedule for EC? Are you using the full dosing protocol (200mg C + 25mg E, 3x daily)?
    ^That too.

I just started EC, so I'm starting it at 1x daily.
    Building up to full dose.
    Would definitely not take a pre when I take it 2-3x daily.

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Just started so I am on 1x daily. I work out twice a day - 9 am or 10 am and in the evening from 6pm.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just started so I am on 1x daily. I work out twice a day - 9 am or 10 am and in the evening from 6pm.
    Are you lifting twice a day or what? Give us some more details (i.e. lift am cardio pm or vice versa).

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Are you lifting twice a day or what? Give us some more details (i.e. lift am cardio pm or vice versa).
    Yeah, I do some cardio plus lifting in the morning, in the evening all I do is lifting.

Yeah, I do some cardio plus lifting in the morning, in the evening all I do is lifting.
    Personally I'd do EC in the morning solo or with citrulline. Then use the Kaged preworkout in the afternoon. Space out other stims 4-6 hours from the Kaged.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Personally I'd do EC in the morning solo or with citrulline. Then use the Kaged preworkout in the afternoon. Space out other stims 4-6 hours from the Kaged.
    How about Casein? does that react with EC / Kaged?

faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That’s like asking if a glass of milk will react with it.

No, it’ll just slow down digestion

Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post

Hey this might sound silly, but I've been reading up on the substances in Pre-Kaged and I see it has Caffeine and Citrulline, my question is this, can I substitute Pre-kaged with a stack of EC + Citrulline? I am assuming they would both have the same effect on work out performance, no? I am new to using supplements so I am just assuming here, I might be wrong .

Hey this might sound silly, but I've been reading up on the substances in Pre-Kaged and I see it has Caffeine and Citrulline, my question is this, can I substitute Pre-kaged with a stack of EC + Citrulline? I am assuming they would both have the same effect on work out performance, no? I am new to using supplements so I am just assuming here, I might be wrong .
    You can do, though I’ve no living experience of doing that so I can’t give you any suggestions or otherwise on training on EC. I’ve only ever done cardio after it. That being said, a few on here train with a pre and eph and haven’t died (unless they have and someone’s playing a sick joke by using their accounts post-mortem)

Casein is nothing more than powdered milk. Use it if you're falling short on your daily protein intake. That's all it is. Nothing magical or special about it. Personally, I prefer blends.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Casein is nothing more than powdered milk. Use it if you're falling short on your daily protein intake. That's all it is. Nothing magical or special about it. Personally, I prefer blends.

Sounds like Casein doesn't do much! So what's the best stack for protein and post work out? Is Whey protein better or would it be best to mix whey protein and Casein? I am still not sure about Creatine as there seems to be a lot of uncertainty about it (side effects etc)

Sounds like Casein doesn't do much! So what's the best stack for protein and post work out? Is Whey protein better or would it be best to mix whey protein and Casein? I am still not sure about Creatine as there seems to be a lot of uncertainty about it (side effects etc)
    Creatine mono is the most researched sports supplement, it’s fine.

Whey is best but a blend of casein & whey might be preferential for some.

You’re MASSIVELY overthinking it though, protein is protein.

Creatine mono is the most researched sports supplement, it’s fine.

Whey is best but a blend of casein & whey might be preferential for some.

You’re MASSIVELY overthinking it though, protein is protein.
    Sure about Creatine being safe? I read somewhere about the side effects, namely kidney failure.

Sure about Creatine being safe? I read somewhere about the side effects, namely kidney failure.
    You got me - it’ll kill you. Best to stay away.

You got me - it’ll kill you. Best to stay away.
    Lol. ok so how many grams of Creatine is recommended a day and what's the difference between HCL and Monohydrate.

Lol. ok so how many grams of Creatine is recommended a day and what's the difference between HCL and Monohydrate.
    5g mono per day.

Difference is cost.