AUgrad00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Insulin resistant ectomorph needs nutrition advice for bulking

I am lost. I need help any feedback is appreciated.

I am frustrated ectomorph. I am a hard gainer. I want to do a clean bulk and read I need to eat 6-8 times a day to bulk maybe 250-350 over my maintenance calories. However I have discovered I am insulin resistant which the answer to that is to not elevate my blood sugar often.
    So to bulk I need to eat often, but to help minimize my insulin resistant I need to eat not as often.

So which is it?

I really want to do a clean bulk along with a cycle of test to add maybe ten pounds of lean muscle but have no idea what meal plan to use. Dittos the macronutrient count.

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AUgrad00 View Post

I am frustrated ectomorph. I am a hard gainer. I want to do a clean bulk and read I need to eat 6-8 times a day to bulk maybe 250-350 over my maintenance calories. However I have discovered I am insulin resistant which the answer to that is to not elevate my blood sugar often.
    So to bulk I need to eat often, but to help minimize my insulin resistant I need to eat not as often.

So which is it?

I really want to do a clean bulk along with a cycle of test to add maybe ten pounds of lean muscle but have no idea what meal plan to use. Dittos the macronutrient count.
    Bro read the rules of the forum

Can't discuss this here
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I am frustrated ectomorph. I am a hard gainer. I want to do a clean bulk and read I need to eat 6-8 times a day to bulk maybe 250-350 over my maintenance calories.
    3-4 meals per day is enough. Especially if you're insulin resistant. But who diagnosed you with insulin resistance?
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sorry to derail this thread, but if your username is referring to Auburn University then War Eagle mate. Fellow AU alum myself.

Carry on..
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

Originally Posted by Nicksosure1 View Post
    Sorry to derail this thread, but if your username is referring to Auburn University then War Eagle mate. Fellow AU alum myself.

Carry on..
    Its is Auburn, War Damn Eagle! You said Mate, if your from down under Auburn has a punter from there this year.

Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    3-4 meals per day is enough. Especially if you're insulin resistant. But who diagnosed you with insulin resistance?
    I had some hormone testing done by the local quick care clinic.

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had some hormone testing done by the local quick care clinic.
    Do you have a link to said clinic?

Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nicksosure1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its is Auburn, War Damn Eagle! You said Mate, if your from down under Auburn has a punter from there this year.
    No idea why I said that. Been in the south my whole life lol
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.