BigSted is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hows it looking lads

Ive been doing SL 5*5 properly for about 6 months now but i look DYEL af, but idk if thats just me being overly critical so what do yous think? what are the things a need to improve on?
    im 5'9, 154lbs and around 16% body fat btw
    Attached Images

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigSted View Post
    Ive been doing SL 5*5 properly for about 6 months now but i look DYEL af, but idk if thats just me being overly critical so what do yous think? what are the things a need to improve on?
    im 5'9, 154lbs and around 16% body fat btw
    You do look like you lift. I don't know what you looked like 6 months ago, but 6 months isn't very long in the "lifting world". (Ignore all the 6-week transformations you read about. They are fake and/or doctored.)

Keep on keeping on.

BigSted is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i started off quite skinny cuz id just came out of hopsital after 6 weeks of recovery, so i guess ive made decent progress.
    thanks OG i appreciate it

wintyl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Agreed, 6 months is a pretty short amount of time lifting wise. However, how is your nutrition looking? If you aren’t eating enough it’ll definitely make progress much less noticeable (hard to build a house without any material).
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    You do look like you lift. I don't know what you looked like 6 months ago, but 6 months isn't very long in the "lifting world". (Ignore all the 6-week transformations you read about. They are fake and/or doctored.)

Keep on keeping on.