swolegma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolegma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolegma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolegma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolegma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolegma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolegma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolegma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolegma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolegma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) swolegma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Got dunk tanked at 12.5% - definitely not 12.5%

Can't see bottom abs (only top 4), have only like 4 veins - all of them in arms, extremely minor definition in quads, only see striations in upper chest/shoulders when I flex with a pump...back and hammies poppin tho. I'm guessing I'm no lower than 15% and probably higher. I did this fasted. What could account for this, I thought dunk tanks were supposed to be accurate, and if not, what is a more accurate method. Reason I need an accurate method is that I'm a weight class athlete and I don't want to cut dangerously low so I need to know when its time to move on up.
    B:230(tng) S:315 D:385(cnvt) @134
    Your mind is your limit.

hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardyboysare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As always you can post up a pic and some people can give you an estimate or post it on this thread:-

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...20211&page=220

That said no method is accurate except Autopsy but you have to be dead to use that method.

If you are asking which tests are the most likely the most accurate it is probably DEXA scan (however this still has a vary error rating of around 5% according to some studies). Hydrostatic body analysis use to be the gold standard test for bf% estimates however many errors can occur from this test consisting of air being trapped in your hair, inability to blow all air out of your lungs and the calculation used to work out the bf% uses a set standard body density level which is just not correct as peoples density varies.

https://weightology.net/the-pitfalls...rement-part-2/
    https://www.scienceforsport.com/body...ition-testing/

Honestly the best result you will get is either an expensive DEXA scan completed multiple times under multiple conditions to get an average. Or simply posting a pic and getting an range of averages and then working out from that. Neither are accurate but they are both as close as you are likely to get.

Final point I personal would advise never aiming for anything lower then 15% bf as this may impair in your sporting performance as hormonal levels decrease and physical well-being is impaired on women if they try going much lower then this. By having that minimal target you should be able to estimate whether you are close or not.

nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000) nitefeatherz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by swolegma View Post
    Can't see bottom abs (only top 4), have only like 4 veins - all of them in arms, extremely minor definition in quads, only see striations in upper chest/shoulders when I flex with a pump...back and hammies poppin tho. I'm guessing I'm no lower than 15% and probably higher. I did this fasted. What could account for this, I thought dunk tanks were supposed to be accurate, and if not, what is a more accurate method. Reason I need an accurate method is that I'm a weight class athlete and I don't want to cut dangerously low so I need to know when its time to move on up.
    I have had good success with DEXA scans...and there is a groupon available for one nearby.
    "We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." Eleanor Roosevelt

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Kimm gives good body fat estimates. I sent her pics before and she said 22-23% which is about what I thought myself.