eth00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eth00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eth00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eth00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eth00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eth00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eth00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eth00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eth00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eth00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eth00 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy How is my physique? PLEASE RESPOND

I feel my torso is a bit narrow an Im just wondering if i can impove my look. (And if I look ok right now). I know i sound insecure but I just need to ask someone about this cause I feel like I look kind of weird.
    Attached Files

TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TravelinJhwkFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol
    Grateful Crew - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176582681

13/48

BBBC

TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    C'mon, really?

Registered User IronPumperRandy's Avatar
    IronPumperRandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronPumperRandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronPumperRandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronPumperRandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronPumperRandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronPumperRandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronPumperRandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronPumperRandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronPumperRandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronPumperRandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronPumperRandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by eth00 View Post
    Ok sorry for the picture but is my bone structure as horrible as I think?
    What's your routine? an energy drink, some osrs and to top it off a couple of poptarts?

FatBallz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatBallz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatBallz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatBallz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatBallz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatBallz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatBallz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatBallz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatBallz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatBallz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FatBallz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by IronPumperRandy View Post
    What's your routine? an energy drink, some osrs and to top it off a couple of poptarts?
    Lmao
    Remember the Altamont