LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Build endurance for basketball and running

How did I do it without getting too bored?

brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) brutus0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LazerTag View Post
    How did I do it without getting too bored?
    Listen to some hardcore music. I listen to Zillakami for example when I am training for Basketball. Or If that's not your style you can always listen to a podcast of your choice.
    STARTING: 6'4 170lbs
    GOAL COMPLETED: 10%-11% bodyfat with some abs
    GOAL NOW: get out of skeleton mode and reach 200lbs+ again.
    UPDATE: 6'4 187lbs

LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50) LazerTag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by brutus0 View Post
    Listen to some hardcore music. I listen to Zillakami for example when I am training for Basketball. Or If that's not your style you can always listen to a podcast of your choice.
    What do you do while listening to music? What is your routine?

I listen to Rage Against the Machine.
    Last edited by LazerTag; 08-11-2019 at 09:53 AM.

rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rattler280 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've tried both music and podcasts for long distance running. I find podcasts are way better. Find a good one that lasts 2+ hours and you're good to go. I find I forget I'm even running half the time. That, and I change my route every couple of weeks. I run outside until the snow gets so bad I can't. Get a good app to track your progress, there's lots of solid free ones. I'm no competitive runner, but I've been doing 10-15k a day forever with the odd marathon or event thrown in.
    Canada for Trump 2016

Canadiangunnutz
    NFA and CSSA member