Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) backinthegymbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xMerTreKx View Post
    i not skipped i do it at the end of m day... and i cant order a scale since i dont have a home address.. i have very limited space im doing as much as i can i was able to get a propane cooking stove so i can actually make food now so thats a step in the right direction
    Scale isn't necessarily necessary. Just keep try to keep track of your macros with myfitnesspal. But as much as lifting will help someone feel better, always put priority to the more important things in life first, like getting a job / apartment etc if those are also your goals.
    But hitting the gym and fixing those things both is of course preferred.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Scale isn't necessarily necessary. Just keep try to keep track of your macros with myfitnesspal. But as much as lifting will help someone feel better, always put priority to the more important things in life first, like getting a job / apartment etc if those are also your goals.
    But hitting the gym and fixing those things both is of course preferred.
    i have the job working on a living situation just places to rent here are stupid expensive.. but its in the works and my calorie intake yesterday was 1200

clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) clwhoops44 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xMerTreKx View Post
    i have the job working on a living situation just places to rent here are stupid expensive.. but its in the works and my calorie intake yesterday was 1200
    Where is "here"?

xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xMerTreKx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by clwhoops44 View Post
    Where is "here"?
    Colorado , Denver