miltonbilton is on a distinguished road. (+10)

14.5 nmol/L test level?

Out of curiosity (and potentially linking to some symptoms of mine) I decided to get my T levels checked, found I had 14.5 nmol/L in the morning after a session.
    I'm curious, that seems little low for a 23 year old during peak times after a heavy session.

Is this an expected level for my age? If not what can do to try boost my levels outside of exercise and eating healthy fats etc. (I do this already)

DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DCSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Questions like this are just going to get you banned. Go talk to a doctor.

miltonbilton is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What's not allowed about the question? My mistake if I've broke a rule.

I just dont see the point in wasting my doctors time if nothings out of the ordinary but I cant find a straight answer online.
    Some suggest its comparable to an older man, and others say its within range. I'm no expert so I dont know if it's something worth taking up my doctors time (NHS is stressed as it is without me booking appointments just to ask a question)