trexnex is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Suffered Brain Hemorrhage Last Month - Lost A Lot Of Muscle Mass

I suffered from brain hemorrhage last month in the beginning but recovered very soon from it. I was in my best condition and improving day by day. Wouldn't say that i was a beast but i liked the way my body was progressing.

After the attack i lost a lot of muscle mass and my body seems to be shrinked (obviously). Now my muscle feels very soft, especially my biceps/triceps. Also my shoulders are almost flat.

I've started the gym and i'm on a bulk but i feel so down looking in the mirror compared to a month before body condition.

I'm pushing it hard and going through every single day.

What would you recommend to gain mass quickly. My body doesn't seem to respond well so far.

swolebob is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hitting it hard and not responding well sure seems like a sign of overtraining. Have you taken your time to properly ease back into it? It could mean just a couple of sessions in a week and gradually increasing frequency and volume, but that can take a month at least.
    I understand that you want to gain it all back as quickly as possible, but after such a major event I'd say it might be the wrong thing to focus on.
    This might be a good opportunity to vary your program for a month or two to rebuild your foundation. E.g. slow, high-rep sets (18-24) compound exercises at 50% of your max till you feel it burn, should help build strength and prevent injuries for more hypertrophy-focused sessions later.

aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aestheticmetal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude you survived something a lot of people don’t. Be happy that you’re alive and even able to get back in the gym. My dad passed away from the same thing 2 years ago at the age of 60.