corybera is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Supplements that break a fast

Wondering if any of these ingredients in my supplement will break my fast?

L-Carnitine Tartate
    Conjugated Linoleic Acid
    Caffeine
    L-Tyrosine
    Theacrine
    Synephrine
    Vitamin B6
    Black pepper extract
    Vitamin B12

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faipdeooiad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by corybera View Post

L-Carnitine Tartate
    Conjugated Linoleic Acid
    Caffeine
    L-Tyrosine
    Theacrine
    Synephrine
    Vitamin B6
    Black pepper extract
    Vitamin B12
    CLA is a fat, so that might.

It’s also a useless fat, but that’s not what you asked
    Make America Great Britain Again

corybera is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Okay thanks for the response

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're fine OP. Don't overthink it too much.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    CLA is a fat, so that might.

It’s also a useless fat, but that’s not what you asked
    This, but being fasted isn't wholly relevant to body comp goals. Don't worry about it.
    MAN Sports Forum Rep
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. MAN products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
    Disclaimer 2: I still think BCAAs are not necessary

Vassilis30 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anything that has a substantial amound of calories

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by corybera View Post

L-Carnitine Tartate
    Conjugated Linoleic Acid
    Caffeine
    L-Tyrosine
    Theacrine
    Synephrine
    Vitamin B6
    Black pepper extract
    Vitamin B12
    breaking a fast doesnt matter
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.