Registered User userE34R1YYNQB7's Avatar
    userE34R1YYNQB7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation I need advice on building muscle

I’m 22 years old with a skinny fat body and I want to build a lean muscle mass from the ground up to look at my body type go on my profile i’m looking for a nutrition and a workout routine any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you

jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaxqen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by userE34R1YYNQB7 View Post
    I’m 22 years old with a skinny fat body and I want to build a lean muscle mass from the ground up to look at my body type go on my profile i’m looking for a nutrition and a workout routine any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you
    1. Do compound exercises like pulldowns, rows, squats, deadlifts, lunges, bench press, incline bench press, overhead press.
    2. Try a full body workout for 3 days a week or a lower/upper body workout if you want to go 4 days a week
    3. Read about progressive overload and focus on the correct form of the exercises
    4. Calculate your necessary calorie intake and make sure you eat enough proteins, fats and carbs.
    5. Since you are young and skinny fat, body recomposition might be good for you.
    6. If you want supplements, creatine and a multivitamin/mineral might help.

Nelg1993 is just really nice. (+1000) Nelg1993 is just really nice. (+1000) Nelg1993 is just really nice. (+1000) Nelg1993 is just really nice. (+1000) Nelg1993 is just really nice. (+1000) Nelg1993 is just really nice. (+1000) Nelg1993 is just really nice. (+1000) Nelg1993 is just really nice. (+1000) Nelg1993 is just really nice. (+1000) Nelg1993 is just really nice. (+1000) Nelg1993 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Go to this website: www.aworkoutroutine.com

Then go to articles and if you’ve read them all, there’s basically nothing more to know about nutrition and training than a person should know. Unless you’re entering a bodybuilding competition soon.

Start here for the routine: https://www.aworkoutroutine.com/the-...rkout-routine/

Start here for the nutrition: https://www.aworkoutroutine.com/diet-plan/

Goodluck!

icem4n84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icem4n84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icem4n84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icem4n84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icem4n84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icem4n84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icem4n84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icem4n84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icem4n84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icem4n84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icem4n84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by userE34R1YYNQB7 View Post
    Was in a similar boat, but jaxqen pretty mush hot nail on the head. I would start with the full body workout 3 times a week and concentrate on the compound exercises. In particular, make sure your form on squats and dead-lifts is on key and start loading on them. Once the muscle mass starts to increase the body fat levels will reduce. Ensure you are getting good amount of protein (using an app like my fitness pal can help you roughly calculate calories and nutrition ratios). Be consisten and regular with the training... you won't change in 2-3 weeks. Yeah you may start noticing something but you need to keep going. Once you have got good at the compound lifts you can start doing 4 days a week with lower-upper body workouts.