Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Merc009 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Does sprinting and jogging count as “rest” ?

I do upper body and everything that doesn’t involve my legs Friday/Sat/Sunday, I do sprints Mon/Wed, and a 4 mile run Tuesdays.

That too much or just right?
    -Some people say good things come to those who wait, truth is, good things come to those who work..... who work later.....who work harder...... who are willing to go further than anyone else to get them. If you're waiting for good things to come to you, you'll be waiting for a pretty long time.

-I'd rather live life saying "I failed" than "I could have"

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    No they don't count as rest. Sprinting uses same energy pathways as lifting - so it will disrupt your recovery more (at some point).

Most people can fit cardio into their rotation though. It's not until you get quite advanced that you have to do so much training volume that other activity can have a negative impact.

Can't answer if your rotation is too much or not - you'll have to decide if you are recovering and progressing