tracersb is on a distinguished road. (+10)

[pictures] bulk or cut?

Hello, can someone help me with finding a right way to train?
    Im 170cm and my weight is 59kg. I know its low, but I still have a lot of fat around my chest and belly.
    Im new in finess world and I started going to gym 3 months ago, Im training with plan Push Pull Legs 4-5 days a week and Im eating 2500kcal per day.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bulk simply because you are new to training and lean, you will thank me later.

Keep a small surplus of calories of around 200-300 whilst at least hitting the minimum macros of protein and fats and follow a decent training program. Aim to gain around 2lbs a month.

All the info is here:-

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

You look good and lean so building more muscle would benefit the most.

p.s. you also don't have a lot of fat it will look less when you build more mass.

tracersb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    Bulk simply because you are new to training and lean, you will thank me later.

Keep a small surplus of calories of around 200-300 whilst at least hitting the minimum macros of protein and fats and follow a decent training program. Aim to gain around 2lbs a month.

All the info is here:-

You look good and lean so building more muscle would benefit the most.

p.s. you also don't have a lot of fat it will look less when you build more mass.
    Thank you. My biggest insecure are the love handles because they are very visible thats why Im eating 2500 calories, because I thought that it would be good to firstly get rid of that stubborn fat.

What workout program could you reccomend? Up-down, full body, split or push pull?

n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) n64bomb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    slow bulk. gain around 2 lbs per month. Do that 3-6 months. Then cut.
    Ignore List

GregStren90
    health4life24
    LukeEverhart
    jeremybra

BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How tall are you? I am 6'4 227 and for me 250 extra calories is 3100... so curious how you got the calorie number you got

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tracersb View Post
    Thank you. My biggest insecure are the love handles because they are very visible thats why Im eating 2500 calories, because I thought that it would be good to firstly get rid of that stubborn fat.

What workout program could you reccomend? Up-down, full body, split or push pull?
    Na they aren't love handles don't worry about them, its just one of the places where men store fat most often. I know many people who would kill for your physique already. You look good so building some more muscle will only aid with the look, getting a bigger upper back and chest will make the little fat you have look like nothing. Build more mass and then cut later on will be the best route.

As what training program that isn't really the important part progression is the key. As to what split it really depends on your workout time available and your current lifts just to know whether linear progression or double progression will be best for your level?

So squat, bench, OHP and deadlift 1rm/ 3rm or your working weight intensity (5-10 rep range usually). Depending on these I can offer some workouts that would work but as long as the programs have progression and are balanced (near enough) they will work if your nutrition is solid.

RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You don't have 'a lot of fat' anywhere - you are lean with decent muscle definition and are almost certainly in better shape than 95% of the population. Unless you're aiming at being a bodybuilder, I don't think the little amount of fat you have is anything to be concerned about.