dimonize is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I can’t gain weight

Hey guys I watched a video talking about support everyone gives here so I thought I’d give it a try. I’m 6”3 and 157 pounds and 21 and I can’t gain weight I workout everyday and try to drink big mass gainer but it hurts my stomach and I have no appetite I want to be different and be motivated but it’s hard when I see no different everyday on the scale I hate being skinny and want to change can someone give me advice?

xmisfitnessx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello, I would suggest you to eat 4-5 high protein and carbs meals a day. The mass gainers are usually mostly carbs which are easier to get from the diet and not that much protein, so I recommend to replace it with whey protein only if you can't get enough from your nutrition. Eat foods that you like and it will be easier if you are not used to eat that much. As far as training it's good to take at least 2-3 days off a month and focus on one big muscle group a day or two small.

MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarsScorpio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your not eating enough calories and your probably eating too healthy to gain weight If you include higher calorie and high fat meats to your diet that should do the trick. Have some bacon and sausage at McDonalds every morning, that should do the trick. Their food is loaded with calories. You want gain weight? Look at what people with serious obesity problems eat, they are experts at gaining weight. Go to any McDonald's, their regulars who eat there all the time tend to be extremely obese.
    Last edited by MarsScorpio; 08-10-2019 at 03:11 AM.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dimonize View Post
    Hey guys I watched a video talking about support everyone gives here so I thought I’d give it a try. I’m 6”3 and 157 pounds and 21 and I can’t gain weight I workout everyday and try to drink big mass gainer but it hurts my stomach and I have no appetite I want to be different and be motivated but it’s hard when I see no different everyday on the scale I hate being skinny and want to change can someone give me advice?
    You're simply not eating enough. Are you tracking your macros? If so what's your daily caloric intake?
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rawcuz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Break it down simplify it.

Breakfast, add one more scoop of oats, or whatever u have add one of it.

Just add one more to every meal your already doing. This gets the ball rolling.
    INSTA SEANCURREYFITNESS

SkitZee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should download my fitness pal so you can really track your macros. You can also set it for certain amount of calories. Eat more foods that you like. High carb and high protein. Sometimes you think your eating a lot but you might be not. Avoid to much cardio and train smart