linlm is a complete loser! (-2000) linlm is a complete loser! (-2000) linlm is a complete loser! (-2000) linlm is a complete loser! (-2000) linlm is a complete loser! (-2000) linlm is a complete loser! (-2000) linlm is a complete loser! (-2000) linlm is a complete loser! (-2000) linlm is a complete loser! (-2000) linlm is a complete loser! (-2000) linlm is a complete loser! (-2000)

Exclamation Can muscle grow back after surgery?

So, I'm not a body builder, but I have a question about muscle and exercising, so where else would I go? When I was 9 I was run over by a car and they had to take muscle out of my stomach to replace what was taken off of my foot (a pretty decent size chunk of it too). Now, I'm 35, getting unhealthy, and starting to exercise for the first time. I've been using the machine that you pull up with your legs and down with your arms to work all of your abs, and sometimes it hurts on the side the muscle was taken out of as I'm exercising. Just wondering, 1, is it safe for me to be doing this? 2, will the muscle grow back as I work it? Just wondering if anyone has any information. Thanks.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by linlm View Post
    So, I'm not a body builder, but I have a question about muscle and exercising, so where else would I go? When I was 9 I was run over by a car and they had to take muscle out of my stomach to replace what was taken off of my foot (a pretty decent size chunk of it too). Now, I'm 35, getting unhealthy, and starting to exercise for the first time. I've been using the machine that you pull up with your legs and down with your arms to work all of your abs, and sometimes it hurts on the side the muscle was taken out of as I'm exercising. Just wondering, 1, is it safe for me to be doing this? 2, will the muscle grow back as I work it? Just wondering if anyone has any information. Thanks.
    Talk to a doctor in regard to your abilities to train. Otherwise no if a muscle is removed I dint think it will ever grow back to what it was. Maybe in the future with stem cell therapy.

InhumanGenetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhumanGenetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhumanGenetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhumanGenetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhumanGenetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhumanGenetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhumanGenetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhumanGenetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhumanGenetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhumanGenetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) InhumanGenetix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can’t regrow what isn’t there. I would suggest doing vacuum exercises and watching your diet if you are working on your core.
    Not looking for advice, Don't want it, so don't give it. Just here to log my progress and to give and get support from positive people.