birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting back in the game - workout plan help needed.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some advice on a new workout to help me get 'back in the game'.

Little bit of an overview. I'm a 31 year old male, 6 foot and currently 84kg.

I'm not a beginner by any stretch of the imagination, a few years ago I was going to the gym very regularly and got in pretty good shape (around 10% body fat, not particularly 'big' but very lean and athletic). Anyhow, over the last few years I've just lost it and found myself just plodding along. I just found myself going to the gym and working out but with no real structure to my workouts. I'd skip days, not follow a specific program and just go as and when I felt like it. As a result, I lost all my hard work. I put back on a bit of weight but I'm not overweight, I'm just not really as muscular as I was and have lost most of my definition. I'd say I'm just your average guy now. I want to get back up to where I was. I'm not looking to get big or pack on an absolute ton of muscle, I'd just like to build back up some muscle mass and get a bit leaner.

I'm looking for advice on a decent workout that will help me get there. I'm not really into working each body part every day but I can get to the gym 4-6 times a week easy. I think a LPP workout would suit me maybe.

Any advice or tips would be very much appreciated.

fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is the favorite around here:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=162916931

The novice routine will get you back up to speed the fastest, then switch to the 4 or 5 day once you’ve stalled out a couple times.

There’s a deadlift variant if that’s your fancy. Swap FS and RDL for DL and ham curls.

BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigTallandLost will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i was going to say the same thing. Im doing the Novice 5 one.. I really like it. Adjusted little pieces due to injuries but its a great program.

birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) birkett87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the responses guys. I'll give the fierce 5 workout a go. I think I could maybe jump into the 4/5 day split - do you think this is ok or do I need to be doing the novice full body workout first? Kind of feel like I'm beyond that but then what do I know lol.