sslash is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool Resting between sets to podcasts & lift to music, I made an app for that. Wdyt? 🙏

Hey everyone 👋
    I know this might feel like irrelevant spam, so sorry in that cause. I do this because I think some of you'll may appreciate this ability.

I wanted to listen to podcasts at the gym but easily switch to music as I’m lifting. So I built an app for exactly this. It’s super nice to be able to finish a podcast just by listening while resting between sets 🧘‍♀️and having it shift to music once you start lifting! 💪 Again, hope it doesn’t feel spammy, I just thought this could be relevant to some 🙏

Check it out here 👉 shiftfm.app

fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fluidZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is a cool idea but it is considered spam and you will be banned for it. Maybe try posting in Misc

Also you should link the App Store link otherwise people will think you are sending to a phishing website